1. SergeBMW is offline Hot Hatch

Question Aspect Ration Wrong!

Well today, I decided to go full resolution with TDU since I did some tweaks on the card, runs great but now, the top and bottom of the picture is cutoff, so like the bottom part of the GPS is cutoff and the top part is also, but this only happens when driving, not in the menu.

Is there a way to fix this problem?

2. nqrith is offline Rusting away

Quote Originally Posted by SergeBMW »
    Well today, I decided to go full resolution with TDU since I did some tweaks on the card, runs great but now, the top and bottom of the picture is cutoff, so like the bottom part of the GPS is cutoff and the top part is also, but this only happens when driving, not in the menu.

Is there a way to fix this problem?
    hey serge
    i had the same problem when i reset mine, i just restarted the game then going in and out of the map a few times fixed its self.

you might be lucky like me.

3. Sunny is offline VIP MEMBER

does ur monitor support the resolution ur trying to run tdu at?

4. SergeBMW is offline Hot Hatch

Quote Originally Posted by nqrith »
    hey serge
    i had the same problem when i reset mine, i just restarted the game then going in and out of the map a few times fixed its self.

you might be lucky like me.
    Ok thanks, ill try that lol, odd techinque though

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny »
    does ur monitor support the resolution ur trying to run tdu at?
    YEa, my 24inch goes up to 1920x1200 and I set it to 1920x1200 and still was cut

5. StrickenHAWK? is offline Car Aficianado

i know! maybe set it back to what it was before?

6. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Food rations or what?