Results 1 to 12 of 12

  1. mercedes benz cls55amg blue gauges with amg logo
    eky_123 is offline Owner of S3 White Angel
    Location: Sarajevo BiH
    Posts: 277

    #1

    Default

    http://tdu-bih.l.makeforum.org/2008/...mg-logo/page1/

    i hope you like the gauges this is the only car den i´m drive in tdu i asc the ldr rims in the request area and i hope the modder´s can make one shark is to bussy for make one at the moment but the rims egzisting in nfs so moderrs please make one for me
    ps sorry for my bad english
    Attached Images Attached Images  


  2. mercedes benz cls55amg blue gauges with amg logo Comments
  3. MapleCars is offline Forza Fan
    Location: Hong Kong
    Posts: 933

    #2

    Default

    I can't quite see the km/h......


  4. eky_123 is offline Owner of S3 White Angel
    Location: Sarajevo BiH
    Posts: 277

    #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maplecars »
    I can't quite see the km/h......
    the original texture are much more bad becose the dds file is to much small the gauges can not be bether den that but my resolution is not at high level in the game loks realy great

  5. MapleCars is offline Forza Fan
    Location: Hong Kong
    Posts: 933

    #4

    Default

    o, well actually the blue glowing really looks great as my Murcielago mod also have those, anyway it's good, but I think you should repaint them because it's not really a circle


  6. eky_123 is offline Owner of S3 White Angel
    Location: Sarajevo BiH
    Posts: 277

    #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maplecars »
    o, well actually the blue glowing really looks great as my Murcielago mod also have those, anyway it's good, but I think you should repaint them because it's not really a circle
    ok i try thanx for the comment

  7. MapleCars is offline Forza Fan
    Location: Hong Kong
    Posts: 933

    #6

    Default

    and maybe can can try modding the exterior, like making new texture for the rear lights etc. got to sleep bye.


  8. eky_123 is offline Owner of S3 White Angel
    Location: Sarajevo BiH
    Posts: 277

    #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maplecars »
    and maybe can can try modding the exterior, like making new texture for the rear lights etc. got to sleep bye.
    i dont cnow what file to repaint 4 files for the rearlights i dont cnow the right one

  9. MapleCars is offline Forza Fan
    Location: Hong Kong
    Posts: 933

    #8

    Default

    lgt_rof = idle rearlight texture
    lgt_ron = using brake light or reverse light texture
    lgt_rg = where the lights will on, u can mod it by using these colors:
    red = will lit when brake
    white = will lit when brake and reverse
    green = will lit when reverse
    blue = none or will lit when turning on front light (I forget)
    black = none
    and a color will lit when turning on front light if it's not blue. (I forget)


  10. eky_123 is offline Owner of S3 White Angel
    Location: Sarajevo BiH
    Posts: 277

    #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maplecars »
    lgt_rof = idle rearlight texture
    lgt_ron = using brake light or reverse light texture
    lgt_rg = where the lights will on, u can mod it by using these colors:
    red = will lit when brake
    white = will lit when brake and reverse
    green = will lit when reverse
    blue = none or will lit when turning on front light (I forget)
    black = none
    and a color will lit when turning on front light if it's not blue. (I forget)
    thx man

  11. Irawi07 is offline I Love Eleanor
    Location: Belgium
    Posts: 159

    #10

    Default

    Nice, i Want To Realise my Own Gauges But I Don't Know How to do

  12. Tristan201 is offline Just a Skidmark
    Location: Paris
    Posts: 13

    #11

    Default

    I can't download on your site is it normal?

  13. eky_123 is offline Owner of S3 White Angel
    Location: Sarajevo BiH
    Posts: 277

    #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tristan201 »
    I can't download on your site is it normal?
    you must register (join) and after that save target as or save link as


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

about us

  • turboduck is a community that is dedicated to driving and racing games of all types on all platforms. Whether it's ticking off the miles/kilometres while exploring an open world, crashing and exploding everything in an insane balls-to-the-wall arcade racer, or nailing down every apex and trimming off every tenth possible in authentic sim-racing. It's all up for discussion as we enjoy the virtual cars, bikes, and everything else that these games offer. So join us, jump into the discussions, and don't think too much about why a 'duck' is our mascot. ;)
turboduck twitter turboduck facebook turboduck youtube turboduck twitter turboduck rss