1. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Default Rockstar Games Social Club?

Well seeing there's a place to put your Xbox Live Gamertag, PSN and xfire, i was wondering if Diablo could put a slot for RGSC, seeing that a few of us do have GTAIV and having that would be loads more convenient

Many thanks!

2. Nodz86 is offline ____________

It is a multi platform thing, might be good to have a button like you do for hotmail and skype etc as having it like the xfire/gamertag/PN ID would start to make that area bit long

3. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Mmmm true. But just a method to display it would be nice

4. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Kinda pointless if you ask me. theres no friends system for RGSC as far as i know. & you can't really view other peoples profiles. people posting thier Xfire, gamespy, PSN & XBL's help other people to find them in games etc. RGSC does nothing, well that & theres not really enough people playing GTA 4 on PC anyway (mainly due to it's Uber requirements & the fact that it's only crappy console port)

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

5. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

We can add friends IIRC....

6. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Shadow you can view others profiles and you can look at others pictures from MCLA, there stats from MCLA and GTA and any new game from R* will probably be compatable with this feature.

I know Diablo was going to redesign that area and was thinking about making the XBL, PSN,, xfire and gamerspy into buttons like the MSN one etc. IIRC there was a thread made where people started to design buttons for them.

7. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Quote Originally Posted by extremeironing »
    We can add friends IIRC....
    Still Pointless when all of about 10-12 people play GTA 4 on PC at the moment. Kudos to you if your one of those that can run the game at a playable rate. But seriously wait a while till PC's get better & this game becomes more accessible.

Thats my opinion anyway(hehe i love causing a stir in debates )

8. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Shadow the social club is multi platform and for many games not just GTA

9. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    Shadow you can view others profiles and you can look at others pictures from MCLA, there stats from MCLA and GTA and any new game from R* will probably be compatable with this feature.

I know Diablo was going to redesign that area and was thinking about making the XBL, PSN,, xfire and gamerspy into buttons like the MSN one etc. IIRC there was a thread made where people started to design buttons for them.
    When did this happen? I've never been able to view anyone else's profiles on social club & i check it fairly frequently.

10. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I remember diablo saying that you can view other peoples pictures from MCLA, and all new rockstar games are going to be compatable with the R*SC.

Edit: just been on there and I can't find that feature but it does say the friend system is coming soon. So when that kicks off is when I reckon you will be able to view all that stuff.
    Last edited by Nodz86; 07/12/08 at 08:48 AM.

11. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Just checked & they have changed the site around. But i still like to provide a contrasting point in a debate & say that our little userboxes are getting too cluttered with usernames to heaps of different things. How they are now is good. Anymore & it will start to get a little to crowded in there lol.

12. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I agree with you there shadow, thats why I said a button like the MSN one rather than a username box

13. TimBud is offline brmm

There's plenty of space for a button, and an SC one would be a nice addition imo.