1. 560BHP is offline Im not here

Default Lamboghini Reventon

the ultimate lambo, any modder who makes this, is the best (i know its nothing, but its mabye a interesting car for a modder)
    Last edited by 560BHP; 07/12/08 at 10:46 AM.
    Returning from the dead!

PotW #30 winner!
    But what is the point of writing things here when im barely online...
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MatchBreakers

2. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

It can replace the Edonis, The Edonis is Italian(perfect) and there is no other one, so you can re-name it, change the Logo's, do the police mod, and good statics make it perfect, and no one drives with the Edonis anyways

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I thought there was one in the making/nearly finished, could be finished as the last time i seen it was quite a while ago

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

4. Sponge is offline Spongify

Quote Originally Posted by Jug of Slime »
    I thought there was one in the making/nearly finished, could be finished as the last time i seen it was quite a while ago
    That was Mightred's attempt in Google Sketchup, However Tool said that it would require too much work, as MightyReds had modelled the entire car into one model (IE, no seperate files for windows/lights/doors/interior etc)

Was a good looking model, too.

SOOAG - Smug Owner of a G27
    Winner POTW: Week 28, 53

Proud Owner Of TDU's FIRST Manual Shift Gallardo
    Flickr
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

5. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

*supports request* But I think too much work has to be done to the car and I don`t think the Reventon can be imported from any game...

6. Sgt.Kanyo is offline Banned

There's one reventon for GTA SA although I don't know the polycount, but I think it's pretty much high poly. But with nice interior and engine (so if you delete engine you might be able to reduce polygons)