Topic:

A.p.b.

1. Spiritwolfx2 is offline I put the FU in FUN

Default A.p.b.

All Points Bulletin by Webzen Games should be coming out next year it will be an MMO in the style of GTA where you have your choice of being in a gang or law enforcement. Filled with licensed vehicles that can all be customized There is a video floating around the web for it.

Webzen is also releasing Huxley this fall, its an MMO FPS running off the Unreal3 engine.

http://www.webzengames.com/
    "I'm not afraid of dying, I just don't want to be there when it happens"

~Woody Allen

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. CheesyPoof is offline Burnt-out Shell

Default Re: A.p.b.

What kind of name is that? But it sounds pretty sweet, licensed vehicles...finally!
    "Turn off the windshield wipers...they don't work..they're just making it worse!"

3. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Yea this game is going to be awsome. 1000s of gangs 100s of cities cant wait untill it comes out, but its in 2008, going to wait a while

4. NWA TA is offline Slice!Network

Quote Originally Posted by Street Ryder »
    Yea this game is going to be awsome. 1000s of gangs 100s of cities cant wait untill it comes out, but its in 2008, going to wait a while
    But it's worth it
    In search of news writers and moderators
    PM me to request a Slice!Music BETA (for server test)