Thread: Whats up

1. Spiritwolfx2 is offline I put the FU in FUN

Default Whats up

So I figured I should go ahead and introduce myself since this seems to be a pretty active forum. You can catch me on the 360 (spiritwolfx2 gamertag) I am a casual hardcore gamer if that makes sense lol. When im not on TDU im usually on CoD3. I just picked up TDU 2 weeks ago and just recieved my Microsoft Wireless Racing Wheel in the mail yesterday so im officially addicted to this game. The wheel is great after adjusting the sensitivity levels, makes for a much more challenging game too.

I recently formed a car club for the 360 version called the "Good ol' Boys" (http://goodolboys.bravehost.com/) For casual gamers, we have plenty of open slots if anyone is interested in joining, all that is required is to own atleast 1 classic american muscle car.

Hit me up ingame if you want to cruise, or interested in joining the club.
    "I'm not afraid of dying, I just don't want to be there when it happens"

~Woody Allen

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: Whats up

Hi there Spirit, hope you are enjoying the boards here and are making some mates on the island. Good luck with the club and thanks for being here.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Spiritwolfx2 is offline I put the FU in FUN

I love the forum, one of the few that isnt banned at work which is a big plus lol.
    "I'm not afraid of dying, I just don't want to be there when it happens"

~Woody Allen

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4. The Driver is offline Driving It

Welcome, have fun at TDU Central...

5. XxZanza LabzxX is offline Moo!

Welcome to the forum mate, have fun, see you around.

"Every action has a reaction. We've got one planet, one chance." - Tim McIlrath

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Hello and welcome. Got me thinking that I need to get into a new club, nothing happening in my current one. Not a fan of American muscle cars though, i'll keep looking.

Anyway see you on the island.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

7. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Welcome to the board.. Next time your on COD send me a shout and I'll bring myself and a few mates down
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...