1. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Default Honda F1 - R.I.P.

Oh well looks like an F1 team is about to collapse

Lets hope Jense gets a jobs ... he's not a bad driver
    I'd rather be topless !

2. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

just seen this, such a shame but I suppose with the current economic climate honda simply cant afford to throw money into F1 and get nothing back.

Honda doesnt really do performace cars much these anyway. I hardly see any S2000s and the Integra/Civic Type R aren't trully sports cars.

However, if they pull out of Motorbike racing I will be very shocked, Honda makes one of the fastest bikes on the market, the fireblade, which is pretty succesful in racing.
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

3. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Just saw this on F1.com. Pretty sad. I really think F1 is kinda going down the tubes. They may loose Alonso if they standardize engines. So F1 should go back to what they were in the 2005 season.

4. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Heard this on Radio 1 earlier, its aq shame as I liked Honda just a shame about reliability issues etc. As you say I hope Jenson gets a new team, it would be a shame to see him leave the sport

5. tyronandy is offline Just a Skidmark

I want to buy their Honda Civic Coupe on ebay

6. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Bit off topic and bringing up an old threead.

But on topic I read that they are still looking for a buyer and that they are looking to pen a deal with Ferrari for engines.