Thread: Motorbikes

1. alabama619 is offline Clan Owner

Default Motorbikes

How can I make the steering slef center? Because I press '>' and it leans to the right, but I have to press '<' other wise it stays leaning right, but when I tap '<', it leans to the left, so I press '>', and it goes to the right and so on. I just want them to handle like a car in the fact while holding '>' it will lean right, but when I let go it will center itself.

Core 2 Quad Q6600, X1950XT 512mb, 1.5Gb RAM, 22" Ilyama Monitor, G15 Keyboard, Razer Krait Mouse

2. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Default Re: Motorbikes

Use fraps and record a short clip to show us the exact problem. This is what i gathered, when your on your bike you turn to one side and it stays leaning? Or something completely different. Fraps it for us.

3. alabama619 is offline Clan Owner

Yes, I press > to lean right, and it does, but even if I let go of the button it stays leaning, so I have to press < to go left to try to center the bike after the corner. I will try to fraps it if you still dont understand.

Core 2 Quad Q6600, X1950XT 512mb, 1.5Gb RAM, 22" Ilyama Monitor, G15 Keyboard, Razer Krait Mouse

4. Sir. AlphaWhiskey is offline Pro American Muscle

Thats how bikes move. If you ride a real one like i do you will understand. Just watch some moto GP races on youtube or something.

In-Game Name: STi_Driv3r

5. ~Kisame~ is offline Just a Skidmark

What is the best moterbike in the game?

6. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

MV agusta F4 tamburini.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

7. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Alabama here is a video I made of me riding my Kawsaki Ninja in TDU. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EApvRJfpHug

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

So cloooose to 5000 miles in my Tamburini, god I lobve that bike !
    I'm a bit mental.

9. alabama619 is offline Clan Owner

Lads, go to 2:20. The bike self centers itself after a turn like cars do. My motorbike doesnt, it stays leaning until I physically press to lean the opposite direction

10. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Have you played around with the controls in menu. How new is your keyboard?

11. alabama619 is offline Clan Owner

Its a Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard. I will play with the controls