1. Rodrighazzo is offline I'm the king of glitches!

Default WHo can explain me what is that camera upthere?

Well guys for months i was in doubt, what is that camera that turn on or off, when you mantian pressed the button of change camera.
    Here are photos:
    http://screenshot.xfire.com/screensh...af05f7ca95.png
    http://screenshot.xfire.com/screensh...739c638469.png
    who can explain me please? _

"Impossible is nothing"

2. MR BAD is offline ENJOYING LIFE

On the 360 if you hold right bumper for about 5 seconds, it makes where your view stays locked where it was aimed. Hold right bumper again for 5 seconds and it unlocks your view again. Hope that makes sense, and hope it helps. Having hard time thinking how to word it,hopfully someone else will word it better for you.

3. StrickenHAWK? is offline Car Aficianado

what he means is if you hold the right bumper for 5 seconds is the sign will come up, and it is obviously denying to do this operation. hold the right bumper down again for another 5 seconds, and it should go away.

hope this helps.

4. Rodrighazzo is offline I'm the king of glitches!

Quote Originally Posted by MR BAD »
    On the 360 if you hold right bumper for about 5 seconds, it makes where your view stays locked where it was aimed. Hold right bumper again for 5 seconds and it unlocks your view again. Hope that makes sense, and hope it helps. Having hard time thinking how to word it,hopfully someone else will word it better for you.
    maybe is that..
    cos there are 2 ways to move camera
    1 with the mouse, and there it lock automatically
    2 with some buttons and reacts like 360
    maybe if i move with the buttons, and then y do that with the camera willlock it in that position?

"Impossible is nothing"

5. dc300m02 is offline Hot Hatch

Assuming you're playing on a pc, that is the speed that you're head will turn when you press the turn head button. You can only change it in cockpit & hood view I believe.
    Hello, my name is Jason and I'm addicted to modding.