1. FizzPagan2000 is offline TDU Loyalist

Default i saw this and thought of:

how about a list of xmas ideas? you don't have to buy them but i saw this and thought of our host:
    http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/...i/Product.html

and before you start - i have enough women products! lol
    tdu'ing since sept 2006 and residing at myspace 'fizzkid2000' and facebook 'fizzclub2000'

2. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Haha I want that! I'm aware that makes me a loser but I don't care. Also Fizz there is a christmas thread (of some sort) open already.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I got something like this about 9/10 years ago and the wheels pointed in opposite directions Wasn't great.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. FizzPagan2000 is offline TDU Loyalist

there is? i didn't see it sorry - merge time?
    tdu'ing since sept 2006 and residing at myspace 'fizzkid2000' and facebook 'fizzclub2000'