Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: GTA IV PC Downloading/Torrent/Links/Crack/Discussion

It is not permitted, if you post it you will be banned for a week, simple as.

Support the PC games industry you idiots!*

*Not aimed at everyone
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Gunned_Down666 is offline Burnout King

i still dont get it why people download games..yeah they are free but because of people downloading games reduces the chances of a sequal/prequal coming out

3. EW
    EW is offline Knee Down

oooo whos been naughty ????

always support game creators end of the day thats why were all here

OOOOOoooooo and dont forget if u download and go online they will find you

banned IP bet you'll enjoy that
    Woodruff-IT
    Shinny Side Up

4. Rodrighazzo is offline I'm the king of glitches!

that's why i didnt post it, i just said about that.
    anyway im going to buy it original xD

"Impossible is nothing"

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Surely this applies to every game, not just GTA ?

I for one am pledging to buy the actual game! Just for online ... never experienced a GTA online before!
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

6. T3hReaper91 is offline Car Aficianado

Mine Comes On Wednesday Cant Wait

CPU: AMD FX8350 x8 Black Edition 4.2Ghz O/C 4.6Ghz Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i GPU: 2x MSI Geforce GTX 770 Gaming Edition 4Gb SLI
    Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX Memory: 16Gb Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz Case: Corsair Graphite 600T Special Edition White
    OS: Windows 8.1 Pro Microphone: AT2020 Mouse: Logitech G9x Keyboard: Logitech G910

Youtube

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    Surely this applies to every game, not just GTA ?
    Of course it does and if people post any info regarding the illegal downloading of a game then the same will be done to them. This a much bigger release than anything this year though so is bound to get more attention.
    I'm a bit mental.

8. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Iced if you remember a while ago R* was having any video to do with GTA 4 taken down off youtube, so if any stuff like this gets discussed it will cuase trouble for the forum.

9. SLRRR is offline Ace

wtf why is this even post

really stupid

10. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Because Wooly posted it. And only Wooly can spam. Only Wooly can do this. Only Wooly can do that. Only because Wooly is uh, Chief Goat Washer!

11. EW
    EW is offline Knee Down

Quote Originally Posted by SLRRR »
    wtf why is this even post

really stupid
    what are you on about?
    do you not understand if this site shows its willing to help people cheat and get games for free, it will face serious action. you can't get away with stuff like this, well not these days anyway

/rant
    Woodruff-IT
    Shinny Side Up

12. SLRRR is offline Ace

Quote Originally Posted by tinyname »
    what are you on about?
    do you not understand if this site shows its willing to help people cheat and get games for free, it will face serious action. you can't get away with stuff like this, well not these days anyway

/rant

I already know that, but why does he post it ? He's admin and GTA IV is coming out tomorow in the VS and the 3e in Europe

13. EW
    EW is offline Knee Down

I already know that, but why does he post it ? He's admin and GTA IV is coming out tomorow in the VS and the 3e in Europe
    its just to back up the rules

its to stop people talking about anything illegal
    we have so many members theres no way all of them will be aware of thier actions
    it could only take one person to put the whole site in danger of being reported or worse.

now i think we can all agree we dont want that.

/End

@ all members: buy dont download
    Woodruff-IT
    Shinny Side Up

14. SLRRR is offline Ace

Quote Originally Posted by tinyname »
    its just to back up the rules

its to stop people talking about anything illegal
    we have so many members theres no way all of them will be aware of thier actions
    it could only take one person to put the whole site in danger of being reported or worse.

now i think we can all agree we dont want that.

/End

@ all members: buy dont download

I know about the rules, but why make a thread like this if nobody posted anything about those illegal things

15. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Because it's inevitable that someone will. It's happened before and it'll happen again.
    Diablo is simply refreshing people's mind of the rules so that there is no talk about anything illegal.

16. SLRRR is offline Ace

Quote Originally Posted by hesonly5 »
    Because it's inevitable that someone will. It's happened before and it'll happen again.
    Diablo is simply refreshing people's mind of the rules so that there is no talk about anything illegal.

Ahh.. that's the point

Thanks for making that clear

17. pyrre is offline Driving In Paradise

I know about the rules, but why make a thread like this if nobody posted anything about those illegal things
    Some people were discussing about torrents, in the GTA IV discussion thread I think. But the posts were deleted.

18. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by pyrre »
    Some people were discussing about torrents, in the GTA IV discussion thread I think. But the posts were deleted.
    Exactly, a thread was made about the PC GTA IV being available and some images were posted. To be fair their was no links to the downloads or site where it may be available but I'm just letting people know posting anything relating to that will not be tolerated.
    I'm a bit mental.

19. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Rockstar have also stated that any cracked copy will not be compatible with future content.

from IGN.com

Rockstar: Aside from the fact that lalalalala are a great place to pick up a Trojan or key logger, using a cracked copy of GTA IV PC will result in varying changes to the game experience. These can range from comical to game-progress-halting changes.

Rockstar Games rewards loyal, paying customers and will offer incentives and downloadable content that will only be available to registered users of the game, running non-hacked copies, via Rockstar Games Social Club.
    Last edited by S71NG3R; 01/12/08 at 19:18 PM.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

20. me™ is offline *turbo whistle*

Play.com posted mine today.

Torrents are baaad, mmmkay?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last