Thread: ummm

1. jakyboy is offline pie is yum

Default ummm

how do you sell your cars in the ps2 version? i need to know ASAP:bananajump:

2. Nauraushaun is offline Hot Hatch

Default Re: ummm

You can either try and buy a car you don't have enough money for (I think), or you can buy a car when your houses are all full. I know the second one works :P

3. Ninja_Benjamin is offline Burnt-out Shell

when you are bying a new car you dont have enough monney, but everything is ready and you press "buy veckile"
    it says that you dont have enough monney they ask "do you want to sell some of your cars?" then press yes and the price of the car will be green when you have sold enough cars to buy the car u want?
    Understood?
    My TAg Name is Ninja_Benjamin but is it on PS2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chrysler ME 4-12
    Stage 3 uppgrade, Max speed: 440 km/h,
    0-100 km/h: 2.7 sec, Max power: 1020 bhp