1. Tool831 is offline Mod Maniac

Default Texture editor badge?

I think seeing us modders get a 'Modder' badge or tag? Not 100% what its called, i think to make it even with texture editors is to have a 'Texture editor' badge or 'Texture modder'

Although i think alot of people texture edit alot so there might be a huge group of texture people with badges but to avoid that would be to grant texture editors who release the most stuff or work alot on textures etc.

Just a thought i would like to share.

2. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

No offense but i don't like it. Give the texturers a badge & then the coders will want a badge & then the regulars will want a badge & so on & so forth.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

3. Tool831 is offline Mod Maniac

True but i said this "to avoid would be to grant texture editors who release the most stuff or work alot on textures etc." For example 'Maplecars' released alot of texture mods he would get a badge etc.

4. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I did suggest something like this to Diablo before, but wasn't implemented.

Obviously, the more mods you do, the better the badge you get (To be placed where my 'Mr Spam' is.

But perhaps that was seen as too much administration when a 'Modder' badge does a good job.

[imglink]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/Shopped/TDUC_Modding_Rank_Baby.jpg[/imglink]

[imglink]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/Shopped/TDUC_Modding_Rank_Elite.jpg[/imglink]

Only texture mods are visible in the badge because I made it before the TDU zmodeller was found =) Also, the EasyCruise wasn't deliberately the 'Baby' Modder, it just happened to be the best one that looked good on it's own. (I explained this to Speed before )
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

5. Tool831 is offline Mod Maniac

Yeah that seems like a good idea too.

Except i do love my 'Modder' badge... but then again 'elite modder' sounds good too.. If i am considered a 'elite modder'

6. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Perhaps As it wasn't implemented, the "criterion" was never decided
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Hmm Tex Ex. I'll think about it..... *ie bribes do good too *
    I'm a bit mental.

8. Tool831 is offline Mod Maniac

Wink

Bribe hey? Well i would say ill donate but i can't few personal reasons.. Although once those reasons go away i might be able to

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I'm only messing, I got a few things to do but I'll see about this in the very near future.
    I'm a bit mental.

10. CorsaGxi-UK is offline TDU-C Drunk (Hicup...)

Sounds like a good idea giving the text mods a bit of
    respeto... Seems like a good idea but hey Im Green wah do i know.
    McLaren F1 GTR

11. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

It`ll be a good idea to put pics like Iced`s Spam one, after the award have been given...

12. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Can I have another badge to signify my worthless position within the community?

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

13. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Quote Originally Posted by tWm. »
    Can I have another badge to signify my worthless position within the community?
    You have the Pretty Polly one...

14. Little_ghost is offline Exoticar Driver

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    I'm only messing, I got a few things to do but I'll see about this in the very near future.
    Nice.
    I was thinking about something like this (texture mod badge) a while ago, since my plates and essp. the porschemod got downloaded quite a lot, but never really took any action in posting something about it.

I'll keep an eye out on this thread.

- Little_Ghost
    --> Little_Ghost's Test Drive Unlimited 2 photoalbum on Picassa <--
    Updated: 25 april 2011 - 02:15:11

15. SLRRR is offline Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    I did suggest something like this to Diablo before, but wasn't implemented.

Obviously, the more mods you do, the better the badge you get (To be placed where my 'Mr Spam' is.

But perhaps that was seen as too much administration when a 'Modder' badge does a good job.

[imglink]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/Shopped/TDUC_Modding_Rank_Baby.jpg[/imglink]

[imglink]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/Shopped/TDUC_Modding_Rank_Elite.jpg[/imglink]

Only texture mods are visible in the badge because I made it before the TDU zmodeller was found =) Also, the EasyCruise wasn't deliberately the 'Baby' Modder, it just happened to be the best one that looked good on it's own. (I explained this to Speed before )
    Sounds like a good idea hopefully Diablo thinks the same

16. macd79 is offline Chuck Norris

yeah this sounds good gives the modders something to mod for lol

/off-topic: nice tag line diablo. colin mcrae quote?

E8400 @ 4.34GHz | HD4870 @ 790/4400 | Corsair XMS2 4GB | Asus P5Q-E | Corsair 750W PSU | Antec 1200 | WD 320 SE16 | G25 | G15 | G9x |

17. yacine is offline Drive Your Dream With TDU

lol?

18. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

WTF factor just went off the scale