Topic:

SUVs

1. Sgt.Kanyo is offline Banned

Default SUVs

Put your SUV requests here plz

I'd really like to drive an SUV in TDU, such as the Lincoln Navigator, Chevrolet Suburban, maybe Cadillac Escalade and Ford Maverick (Escape)

2. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Ok...I think this section should be tempomarly locked. Everyone want something but the modders are humans aswell, it`s impossible for them to do everything. I said many times, stop requesting. But the threads keep coming and coming. Please guys, show some respect and patientce and stop requesting.

3. SLRRR is offline Ace

I dont want to be mean, but we already got 2 SUV's. The Hummer from Basbas & the BMW X5 form Fenixz

4. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

I'd love driving in my dad's car('06 Navigator)

The SUV's sound great, but you need AWD cars(A3, Murcie, etc.) to replace them

5. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Quote Originally Posted by Shy Guy »
    I'd love driving in my dad's car('06 Navigator)

The SUV's sound great, but you need AWD cars(A3, Murcie, etc.) to replace them
    ...and I don`t think that replacing Murcie with an SUV is a good idea...

6. Sgt.Kanyo is offline Banned

Well I don't want modders to do all of them. This is just a list that if a modder doesn't know which model to pick, then he (or she WTF?) comes in the request thread and picks the most wanted car (or whatever he likes) BTW I'm pretty new to TDU modding, but not in HL2 and GTA modding