1. Sir. AlphaWhiskey is offline Pro American Muscle

Default On Top Of the ISLAND!

Well somehow i got my motorcycle up on one of the highest peaks in the game. Here are some screenies:

In-Game Name: STi_Driv3r

2. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Default Re: On Top Of the ISLAND!

Somehow those other mountains look much much bigger than the one your on, but good job. I was on a mission to go over the main mountain on the west side of the map in my noble but got half way they got stuck in the middle. Bike's are the best for going over mountains.

3. Nauraushaun is offline Hot Hatch

The highest mountain is actuall Mt Ka'ala. It's around Wahaiwa I believe.
    http://forum.testdriveunlimitedcentr...read.php?t=628
    I got there on PSP, take a look! You can also see where it is on the map if you'd like, there are pics of that there too.

4. Sir. AlphaWhiskey is offline Pro American Muscle

I was on that same mountain :P

In-Game Name: STi_Driv3r