1. Evolution is offline Wow epic failure XD

Default New rim's for the Mercedes Benz SLR Mclaren

All I want is new rim's for the SLR Mclaren. =P I like the one's that are on SLRRR's signature. Just so you don't have to go find him heres the pic. Thanks

Last edited by Evolution; 29/11/08 at 14:39 PM.

2. SLRRR is offline Ace

Yea my sig

3. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Those Brabus rims are somewhere in the Game files, I think someone actually got thwm on their SLR not long ago.

4. SLRRR is offline Ace

I though the CLK black thread, there where those brabus rims on the CLK DTM. I'm going to find it out

5. Evolution is offline Wow epic failure XD

Quote Originally Posted by SLRRR »
    Yea my sig
    The rims are really nice =D

6. SpeedDemon is offline Just a Skidmark

Hi Everyone,

I've got a small doubt... I saw some TDU screenshots of a black SLR with the same rims as the one on SLRRR's signature on this Forum..Unfortunately i can't seem to find the thread... is it a WIP or has it been released? Pls could someone post a link to that thread and also a link to download those rims if it isn't too much to ask?...

Thanks
    Last edited by SpeedDemon; 16/01/09 at 06:31 AM.

7. SLRRR is offline Ace

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon »
    Hi Everyone,

I've got a small doubt... I saw some TDU screenshots of a black SLR with the same rims as the one on SLRRR's signature on this Forum..Unfortunately i can't seem to find the thread... is it a WIP or has it been released? Pls could someone post a link to that thread and also a link to download those rims if it isn't too much to ask?...

Thanks
    No worrie i found it, its the show of your mod thread.

8. SpeedDemon is offline Just a Skidmark

Yeah.. Thanks.. I found it too.. but there's no link for download... Pls could someone help me out on that If Possible? Thanks...

9. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Brabus Monoblock wheels. As previously mentioned they are in the game but unused. They can be found in the game files somewhere, I'll see if I can find the thread.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

10. SpeedDemon is offline Just a Skidmark

Quote Originally Posted by tWm. »
    Brabus Monoblock wheels. As previously mentioned they are in the game but unused. They can be found in the game files somewhere, I'll see if I can find the thread.
    Pls do that... & thanks

11. Immelmann is offline Custom User Title

Euro\BNK\Vehicules\Rim\Brabus

Only file in that folder

12. SpeedDemon is offline Just a Skidmark

Quote Originally Posted by Him Himself »
    Euro\BNK\Vehicules\Rim\Brabus

Only file in that folder
    So If i just copy the above file into the Mercedes rims folder that should make the Brabus rims appear on all mercs or is there something else to it?..

Thanks in advance

13. SpeedDemon is offline Just a Skidmark

Thanks a lot for your reply; It worked and i've placed the new map.bnk file in the respective folder... but there's a small problem; my display occasionally becomes garbled when i enter/ leave an leave an auto showroom in the game... My Direct X 9 Have the latest updates & my NVidia GeForce 8600 is also updated with the latest drivers...I use windows Vista ultimate without service pack 1. A quick graphic option change fixes this problem; but is there a permanent solution to it? Thanks