1. roadster07 is offline is the best

Thumbs down flappy pannel gearboxes

i have just started to notice in some cars when my guy goes to change gear it changes but the flappy Paddles arnt there
    Last edited by roadster07; 05/04/07 at 20:22 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    gamertag:Bamo2k7 feel free to add me

2. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Default Re: flappy pannel gearboxes

It's Paddles not pannels to clear up your confusion and what car(s) in particular..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

3. roadster07 is offline is the best

Quote Originally Posted by FA430RGT »
    It's Paddles not pannels to clear up your confusion and what car(s) in particular..
    sry ive noticed it in the Ferrari 575M Maranello Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder and some more i cant remember
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    gamertag:Bamo2k7 feel free to add me

4. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by roadster07 »
    sry ive noticed it in the Ferrari 575M Maranello Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder and some more i cant remember
    As far as I remember both of those have working Paddelshifts your character should use.. I'll have a check when I'll get home anyways..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

5. pdiddlybox is offline foxtrot1pilot

the gallardo spyder in the game is equiped with e-gear which is a zf automatic 6-speed gearbox that has shifting paddles mounted on the steering coloum. The 575 marenello in the game is equiped with a f1 transmision which is a manual 6-speed automated clutch gearbox with steering coloum mounted f1 paddles to shift nd a automatic mode button on the center console as well as with the gallardo spyder. But my question is since the lamborghini murcielago coupe is equipped with e-gear in the game, when in automatic mode in the game it downshifts for you, but in real life even in automatic mode it shifts up for you but you have to shift down yourself and then once you touch the paddle it takes it out of auto mode, so auto mode is useless, but not in the game. hmmmm.
    Gamertag: "foxtrot1pilot"

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

To make it all easyer TDU had manual and automatic, two modes so you don't get people confused, you just have people who know stuff about cars confused instead.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .