Topic:

Bmw M5 E34

1. vincentswe95 is offline "Speed Is Everyting" -J.C

Default Bmw M5 E34

can someone make this almost everyone is looking for this car. please!!

2. _HighVoltage_ is offline Hot Hatch

That's not the E34 in the pictures.
    But, yes I would if somebody puts the E34 in the game. There is a medium-poli model made for NFS HP2, actually it might be considered low-poli.

3. BobGTA is offline Burnt-out Shell

The M5 in NFS HP2 is an E39 M5. The one which is posted above is an E60 M5. This is an E34 M5: click

I don't know which one I prefer. I absolutely love the E39 M5. Even if I had millions of money I should buy an E39 M5 instead of an E60 M5, but an E60 M5 (or E34 M5) would be also very cool for TDU.

And indeed, a lot of people would like an M5 in TDU..

4. _HighVoltage_ is offline Hot Hatch

I meant that there is a MOD E34 for NFS HP2.

5. gt0713 is offline is just who he is. :)

the ones from your pictures, thats an e60 m5 buddy.
    --Gt0713--

6. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Guys, don`t you think mods have enough work to do...give them a break. Let them finish the cars they are curently doing. If everyone want just one car, about 1,000 requests will be made.

7. BobGTA is offline Burnt-out Shell

Quote Originally Posted by ●Koenigsegg● »
    Guys, don`t you think mods have enough work to do...give them a break. Let them finish the cars they are curently doing. If everyone want just one car, about 1,000 requests will be made.
    We don't say we want to have it right now in TDU and we aren't oblige modders to make these mods, we just say it could be nice to have this mod in TDU. Modders are old enough to decide by themselves which mods they want to make for TDU and which mods they won't make.....