1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Exclamation Dream Team: Coulthard, Jordan join BBC F1 coverage

Dream Team: Coulthard, Jordan join BBC F1 coverage

Posted Nov 28th 2008 7:00AM by Noah Joseph
    Filed under: Motorsports, Hirings/Firings/Layoffs, UK

Remember how excited we got when rumors started flying about the short-list of candidates to host NBC's version of Top Gear? Well, the BBC's original version isn't about to change any time soon, but another motor-related program is coming to the Beeb, and racing fans over on the British Isles have been getting all hot and bothered as the BBC has won the contract to broadcast Formula One grands prix. And it's sure to be a star-studded cast.
    For starters, David Coulthard won't be staying in retirement long. After having ended his long racing career at the end of this past season, Coulthard will be joining the BBC coverage team. He'll be joined by former team owner Eddie Jordan, alongside sports anchor Jake Humphrey. BBC's radio coverage of the races will be handled by former driver and longtime commentator Martin Brundle along with Jonathan Legard, while Ted Kravitz and Lee McKenzie report from the pitlanes. Veteran commentator Murray Walker will stay on through the BBC Sport website, leaving the actual coverage to the new crop of talent. Hopefully we'll be able to understand half of what they're all saying.

From Autoblog

2. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Blimy BBC have done this properly it seems. The thing is ITV have seemed to have lots of contacts in the pits, is this all put on (every press person and pretend to know people) or will the BBC lack this for a couple of years. They seem to get information about events from people in the pits about controversies as they happen.

+rep if i can for story. (Sorry can't.)
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

3. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I reckon people in the pits have been about for a while and probably respected so drivers will talk to them

4. Samurai Lincoln is offline Exoticar Driver

Now we just need Michael Schumacher and Mika Hakkinen to drive Enzo's and McLaren F1's as pace cars at every race. Then, I'll be happy.
    This is my signature until I can think of something better.

Mom's Spaghetti.

5. t.
    t. is offline Retired

I had the wrong Jordan in mind..

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

Search Tags

bbc
commentators
formula 1