Thread: My New Car

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Default My New Car

Well some of you may know that my new car arrived today. It's a ford focus ST black 3 door. So i thought i'd post some pics on here.
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

2. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Default Re: My New Ca

A few more
    Attached Images Attached Images   

3. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Default Re: My New Car

It looks stunning mate! Great choice..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That is a beauty mate, I saw one of these in that bright bright orange earlier today glistening in the sun and tbh it looked way ott. Not to mention it was being driven by some old git who probably only bought it to get attention.

The black though or even the blue is understated but the styling and wheels make you look at the car, you don't look because of the colour, you look to see if it's an ST. So you made the right choice on the colour bro and well done on being able to purchase a quality and stunning car like that !
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Thanks guys it looks great in the sun today, cruising down the motorway at 90mph listening to open your eyes on the radio just felt great.

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by baldred »
    Thanks guys it looks great in the sun today, cruising down the motorway at 90mph listening to open your eyes on the radio just felt great.
    Terrible disregard for the law, tut tut,

Nice car.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

7. Baxie is offline I am the passenger....

Nice ride mate.

Congratulations.

3rd TDU Central Competition #1

8. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    Terrible disregard for the law, tut tut,

Nice car.
    Haha lol, i was keeping with the flow of traffic. I think i still got overtaken.

9. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Haha lol, i was keeping with the flow of traffic. I think i still got overtaken.
    Proberly by off - duty cops
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

10. NAD33M is offline the gaming guy

The best thing is that you can drive it in FORZA 2!!!!! W00t!

11. EiGHT 84LL is offline Diesel power !!

too true. i spend most of my life on our motorways.. if you stick to 70mph in the fast lane your dead meat

ps.. nice car..the hot hatch competition is back to how it was in the beginning... between the ST, golf gti, megane sport and astra VXR theres some really nice looking cars about........so glad they decided to introduce some new colours.. i saw a silver one a couple of days ago too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

12. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

So (looking around to see if cops around and then remember i'm in my bedroom) whats the fastest you people have ever been on the roads?
    Last edited by Pherelas; 05/04/07 at 19:46 PM. Reason: ?
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

13. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

*closes window" 115MPH is the fastest i have been on the road. M55 as normal, 2am bmw 3 series, gonna try it in the ST over the weekend

14. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

*closes window" 115MPH is the fastest i have been on the road. M55 as normal, 2am bmw 3 series, gonna try it in the ST over the weekend
    Lol, what was that in?
    -----

15. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    Lol, what was that in?

Erm a bmw 3 series

16. NAD33M is offline the gaming guy

*Calls police to check M55 at 2am Saturday night*

17. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Erm a bmw 3 series
    Errr, I did see that, im not blind, really I am, not not. Im rambling now, i've got to go.
    -----

18. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

should have waited 2 weeks for Orange

nice car all the same
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

19. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

great looking car baldred. wish they release Ford's sold in Europe here in the States. But has anyone seen the new Subaru Impreza WRX's? they've gone 'Hatch' as well. check out Subaru's Website to take a look. @ first i didnt like the photoshop'ed pics ive seen for the past several months, but now the production ready product looks great (goes on sale in August here in the States) If i wasnt Set on keeping my 2003 WRX, i might upgrade.

(i am going to pay off my WRX now, and over time, get her tuned & dressed to basically become an S202 replica. only difference is that itll be LHD, instead of RHD. RHD cars in America cannot be registered, unless they are only for the track)

Im sure the ST would be gobbled (sp?) up faster than the SVT version here in america if they released it here
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

20. TOPGEAR DOG is offline Secretly a shoplifter!

I want a Corsa VXR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 Last