Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Jackief is offline Rusted Banger

Default Request | NFS undercover sounds

hey, can sombody convert some sounds from NFS undercover? the only problem on TDU is the sounds, and the only good thing on NFS is the sounds... so, why not to make TDU the best?

so my question is if anybody can convert some car's sounds from undercover to TDU, specialy those cars (which sounds really good on NFS):

Pagani Zonda (sounds awsome)
    Ford GT
    Murcielago
    Gallardo
    Corvette Z06
    McLaren F1
    SLR

it will be really good if you'll release some of those

2. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

NFS usually make their sounds sweet, in Carbon, a fully tuned Charger SRT8/Challenger/Z06 sounded amazing!

3. Leadfoot[YT] is offline COTM Creator

Physics in NFS = Epic Phail
    Gameplay in recent NFS games = Somewhat Epic Phail
    NFS: Undercover = Very Epic Phail

NFS Sounds = Very good, as they are recorded DIRECTLY from the real cars. If nothing else, recent Need For Speed games are good for sounds.

-Leadfoot

HittingRedline.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza
    ...Norton deleted it.
    Maybe you should return the favour to Norton.

4. Brazzucca is offline The Red Button of Doom!

NFS sounds AND graphics... according with the era where it's released...

The 1st NFS that was called "THE" Need for Speed, has/had the "making of" video as the "Credits", and there is hoe the made the DASHes, and recorded the engine sound, but the graphics, ARRRGH!

5. Captain_ClutchKick is offline Slidey slidey!

I'm waiting till I can get Undercover pre-owned like I got Prostreet, then I'm going to cheat, then I'm going to record some for TDU and maybe make a tutorial if I find time. The lack of a file size restrictor is awesome!
    Cars:
    Freedom, style, sex, power, motion, colour, everything.

6. Jackief is offline Rusted Banger

well its going to come true? it could be really nice to have sounds from there

7. Evel is offline Hai

I have a lot of NFS games, so if I knew how to do this, I would do it, but I don't. Maybe if anyone knows how to but doesn't have the games I could send them the files they need.

I know it's an old topic, but this is a great idea, and I hope someone can do it.

8. Immelmann is offline Custom User Title

Sounds like a good idea, I agree, NFS is only good for sound. I must say though, GTR Evo/Race 07 is great for realism, graphics, almost everything, and sounds. And those are in easy to access .wav format!

9. Evel is offline Hai

Quote Originally Posted by Him Himself »
    Sounds like a good idea, I agree, NFS is only good for sound. I must say though, GTR Evo/Race 07 is great for realism, graphics, almost everything, and sounds. And those are in easy to access .wav format!
    There aren't many TDU cars in GTR Evo/Race 07 though. I have it though, so I can provide those files too

10. MapleCars is offline Forza Fan

No need to tell, I'll do it it if I could but the problem is, few weeks ago I've tried recording it on my Webcam but the sound is too low, I've tried recording in my Canon Camera, but it's still too low, I'm sure that I've turned my Sub woofer speakers to almost the highest volume, I would do it straight away if I could find somewhere to buy a pro pic, or a ipod recorder or something.

11. Evel is offline Hai

Quote Originally Posted by Maplecars »
    No need to tell, I'll do it it if I could but the problem is, few weeks ago I've tried recording it on my Webcam but the sound is too low, I've tried recording in my Canon Camera, but it's still too low, I'm sure that I've turned my Sub woofer speakers to almost the highest volume, I would do it straight away if I could find somewhere to buy a pro pic, or a ipod recorder or something.
    Maybe you just need to convert the sound files in the NFS:UC directory or record a video with Fraps, and then remove the image with a video editor to be left with sound, and then save that as a .wav file.

12. MapleCars is offline Forza Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Evel »
    Maybe you just need to convert the sound files in the NFS:UC directory or record a video with Fraps, and then remove the image with a video editor to be left with sound, and then save that as a .wav file.
    I've checked, but I couldn't find any extractors so far, only NFS textures could be extracted so far.

13. Sponge is offline Spongify

Maple: Record a video of your sound from within NFS.

If you have sound on the video, all you need to do is extract the audio, and you have your base sounds.

SOOAG - Smug Owner of a G27
    Winner POTW: Week 28, 53

Proud Owner Of TDU's FIRST Manual Shift Gallardo
    Flickr
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

14. MapleCars is offline Forza Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Sponge »
    Maple: Record a video of your sound from within NFS.

If you have sound on the video, all you need to do is extract the audio, and you have your base sounds.
    I said the sound volume is too low!

15. Sponge is offline Spongify

Then turn it up!!!!!

Seriously, there is no harm in using an audio editing software to increase the gain. Volume is just making it louder, when you're editing bass/pitch etc.. it becomes more "static-y"

SOOAG - Smug Owner of a G27
    Winner POTW: Week 28, 53

Proud Owner Of TDU's FIRST Manual Shift Gallardo
    Flickr
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

16. Jackief is offline Rusted Banger

hey man here's a pagani zonda sound which i've recorded for oyu, in the *.rar you have audacity files if you need to edit, and WAV file just in case,

http://www.fileflyer.com/view/BFsTxBL

if you need anything else just tell me, and feel free to tell me if its not ok and you need another thing, i'll make a new one, if its good, i'll create more with another cars
    Last edited by Jackief; 04/03/09 at 17:30 PM.

17. MapleCars is offline Forza Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Sponge »
    Then turn it up!!!!!

Seriously, there is no harm in using an audio editing software to increase the gain. Volume is just making it louder, when you're editing bass/pitch etc.. it becomes more "static-y"
    I said I've turned it very high, it is louder than a real car, and you'll need to face few minutes to get the rpm still using the Xbox360 Joy stick, which is very pain to my brain, fingers, and ears. I'll need to find something to record

EDIT: Jackief: I didn't download it because it is .exe, why isn't it mp3?

18. Jackief is offline Rusted Banger

its not .exe man its .rar, i've uploaded it in a rar file becuase there are the audacity file either, and its not mp3 its wav, anyways if you dont need the audacity files here is a link for the .wav only

http://www.fileflyer.com/view/SH7F8AW
    Last edited by Jackief; 05/03/09 at 12:16 PM.

19. SL65///AMG is offline Rusted Banger

any news?

20. Jackief is offline Rusted Banger

kinda, im now creating a sound for the zonda, but i need a modder to make it good for the game
    Last edited by Jackief; 08/03/09 at 14:01 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last