Topic:

Hi all.

1. RGD_Devil_Dog is offline Just a Skidmark

Talking Hi all.

Hey, I'm new to both TDU and TDUC. Well, a little about myself, I am 16 years old, I live in the USA, I'm a junior in high school, and i love driving games. I hope to see you guys around and maybe we can race some time once i get enough money to get a good car.:bananasplit:

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: Hi all.

Hi there RGD (what that mean?) welcome to the boards and thanks for joining, I'm pretty sure if you let us know your id on the game then we'll be sure to find you on the island.

I'm a bit mental.

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Hi. You on Xbox PC PS2 PSP?
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. RGD_Devil_Dog is offline Just a Skidmark

RGD= Rugged God Damnit. me and my friends made it up. I'm on xbox 360, and my gamertag is RGD Devil Dog. im actually letting my friend borrow my copy of TDU, as i was planning on going on vacation but i ended up not going, ( i was supposed to go to hawaii, actually) and i wont get it back until break is over most likely. but i do have the demo and im tryin to hone my skills as best i can in the mean time.

5. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Aye welcome.. Carefull now last I remember was that the demo wasn't very accurate to the final product + with the new HCM your gonna want that if your a serious gamer!`
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

6. RGD_Devil_Dog is offline Just a Skidmark

HCM? that mean hardcore mode?

7. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by RGD_Devil_Dog »
    HCM? that mean hardcore mode?
    Yes my friend.. You interested?
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

8. RGD_Devil_Dog is offline Just a Skidmark

definately.

9. XxZanza LabzxX is offline Moo!

Same ^ =]
    Welcome mate, enjoy the forum

"Every action has a reaction. We've got one planet, one chance." - Tim McIlrath