Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Default Best car you have ever been in / driven

I have said mine in other threads so I won't bother, but I'm interested in some of the stuff people have driven and have been in.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: Best car you have ever been in / driven

Been in: Lamborgini Diablo 2WD, seen it in Edinburgh when I was like 10 when my dad took myself and my brother down. The guy saw me looking at it with my jaw open and asked if I wanted to sit in it, jumped at the chance then he started it and revved it up, that is why I adore Lamborghini's so much.

Driven: My mates Evo VI with 390bhp, stunning performance and great handling, this car makes you feel like God when driving, switch off the computer though and it will bite you hard.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Been in (as in gone for a drive in): Bentley Flying Spur, TVR Tuscan, E-Type Series 1 ... take you're pick ... depends on my mood

Been in (just sat in): too many to mention ... Ferrari F360 CS has to be the best

Driven: My Old Mini (see my other post) or a current Audi S3
    I'd rather be topless !

4. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

been in : Supra TT (heavily modified, was in a car performance mag once) down the A30 , a 360 Modena, Pagani Zonda, and the Jaguar XK (sat in all 3 at last years exeter motor show, its not actually called that, but it was in exeter LOL)

driven : my neverdieing Metro (which died eventually ) and a Suzuki Rally Spec Rhino Jeep (helluva good fun on a farmtrack)
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

5. Baxie is offline I am the passenger....

Been in: Favourite has to be either a Vanquish or a Ford GT.

Been driven in: BMW M5, Dodge Viper, Ferrari 360 Stradale, Lambo Gallardo

Driven: Either the F40 or the 911 GT3

Motorjournalism is fun btw

3rd TDU Central Competition #1

6. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Quote Originally Posted by Baxie »
    Been in: Favourite has to be either a Vanquish or a Ford GT.

Been driven in: BMW M5, Dodge Viper, Ferrari 360 Stradale, Lambo Gallardo

Driven: Either the F40 or the 911 GT3

Motorjournalism is fun btw

<Dead jealous you've driven an F40>
    I'd rather be topless !

7. Phantom Paradox is offline GTP Racing

What magazine (or whatever) do you work for?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

8. TOPGEAR DOG is offline Secretly a shoplifter!

Been in (too young to drive lol)

1- Alpina e36 saloon
    2- Cavalier V6 (ITS FAST. HONESTLY!)
    3- Mazda RX8
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

I'm a big Fezza fan so I've sat in many.. Heres a list believe it or not I know they're true..
    F40
    288 GTO
    360 Spider - Coupe
    360 CS
    430 " " - " "
    Mondial T
    512 TR
    Enzo & FXX (Only once (FOC Meet, well the end when all the posh people are abit ditzy from all the wine))
    And today a F430 Pista Challenge Stradale.. Can be seen in the window (sometimes) of Maranello Feltham.. (Got pics will get up soon)..
    And the GT cars (I know a few above should come down)

I've only got rides in a F430 Spider, Mondial T and a short blast in a 355..
    Like I said Unbelievable but look in my Photography thread most cars I've been in are in most pictures..

I've only got ride
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

10. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by FA430RGT »
    I'm a big Fezza fan so I've sat in many.. Heres a list believe it or not I know they're true..
    F40
    288 GTO
    360 Spider - Coupe
    360 CS
    430 " " - " "
    Mondial T
    512 TR
    Enzo & FXX (Only once (FOC Meet, well the end when all the posh people are abit ditzy from all the wine))
    And today a F430 Pista Challenge Stradale.. Can be seen in the window (sometimes) of Maranello Feltham.. (Got pics will get up soon)..
    And the GT cars (I know a few above should come down)

I've only got rides in a F430 Spider, Mondial T and a short blast in a 355..
    Like I said Unbelievable but look in my Photography thread most cars I've been in are in most pictures..

I've only got ride
    Mondial T? There shocking, there's one where my dad works, oh dear, uselesss thing. Anyway nice cars.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

11. Baxie is offline I am the passenger....

I also sat in a 2002 FerrariFormula One car.

I work for a paper here in DK.

3rd TDU Central Competition #1

12. XxZanza LabzxX is offline Moo!

Hmm...
    I don't drive so...

Been In:
    Ferrari F430 Woo =]
    Bentley Continental GT
    H3 Hummer
    Aston martin V12 Vanquish

Seen:
    Ferrari F430 / Spider
    Ferrari 360 / 360 CS
    Ferrari F50
    H3 Hummer
    Caddilac Escalade
    Bentley continental GT
    Aston martin V12 Vanquish
    Last edited by XxZanza LabzxX; 05/04/07 at 22:52 PM.

"Every action has a reaction. We've got one planet, one chance." - Tim McIlrath

13. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

You sure get alotof Ferrari's in Ireland. Surely there are other things like Astons and Lambo's?
    -----

14. XxZanza LabzxX is offline Moo!

Yeah, seen them about the town just, got in a few.
    Nah, never seen a Lambo over here, and my mates uncle owns a Vanquish, I shoudla add that in.
    He took us to the shop for petrol

"Every action has a reaction. We've got one planet, one chance." - Tim McIlrath

15. McLaren is offline Viscous Traction

The best car I've ever had a ride in was this black 1994 McLaren when I was about...9 or 10.

The car belonged to a friend of one of my relatives who was a self-made millionaire in Monaco. Anyways, during a family event, I had caught the car outside on the street right in front of a little "Tourist Souvenir" shop (a shop I would work for in 8 years). As I gawked, the man (won't reveal his name; I've just managed to contact him lately) asked me if I would like to sit in it.

I remember seeing those butterfly doors just open up, like a rocket ship, and just climbing into the passenger seat. Then he asked me if I wanted to go for a ride. I replied the obvious as my great-grandpa smiled.

He started it up, and damn, it was amazing. Everyone on the street just flocked to it. I felt like a star, or something. The drive was about 5 minutes, but it was the best 5 minutes of my life, esp. listening to it hit those high RPMs under the Fairmont Hotel. Well, years down the road, I learned he had moved to New Zealand for a short time, and now resides back in the hills of Monaco.

As for the best car I've driven, I'd probably say the Murcielago Roadster or Diablo VT. The Diablo VT, though, is definately more of a power-monster, and requires a gentle foot to keep it from going wild.

16. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by McLaren »
    The best car I've ever had a ride in was this black 1994 McLaren when I was about...9 or 10.

The car belonged to a friend of one of my relatives who was a self-made millionaire in Monaco. Anyways, during a family event, I had caught the car outside on the street right in front of a little "Tourist Souvenir" shop (a shop I would work for in 8 years). As I gawked, the man (won't reveal his name; I've just managed to contact him lately) asked me if I would like to sit in it.

I remember seeing those butterfly doors just open up, like a rocket ship, and just climbing into the passenger seat. Then he asked me if I wanted to go for a ride. I replied the obvious as my great-grandpa smiled.

He started it up, and damn, it was amazing. Everyone on the street just flocked to it. I felt like a star, or something. The drive was about 5 minutes, but it was the best 5 minutes of my life, esp. listening to it hit those high RPMs under the Fairmont Hotel. Well, years down the road, I learned he had moved to New Zealand for a short time, and now resides back in the hills of Monaco.

As for the best car I've driven, I'd probably say the Murcielago Roadster or Diablo VT. The Diablo VT, though, is definately more of a power-monster, and requires a gentle foot to keep it from going wild.
    Nice, i've never seen a proper McLaren, only the SLR which I hate. How did you get to drive the Lambo's?
    -----

17. Johansen is offline Banned

the best car ive been in must be a chevrolet corvette C6R like this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

18. McLaren is offline Viscous Traction

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    Nice, i've never seen a proper McLaren, only the SLR which I hate. How did you get to drive the Lambo's?
    While on a trip to Beverly Hills and Las Vegas with a friend, we rented a couple cars.

19. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Been in ( as passanger at speeds over 80 mph )

Tvr Cerbera
    Subaru WRX STI
    BMW M3

Best cars that I've seen -

Aston Martin Vanquish
    Lamborghini Murcielago LP640
    And some ferrari's but couldnt make out the model

20. B1gSmurf is offline Rusted Banger

Been driven in a Porsche Boxster

to young to drive

Page 1 of 3 123 Last