1. ThorpaaayUK is offline Steer with the rear

Default Change of XBOX Live ID/username

Hey guys.

Those of you I usually drive with (or shoot with in the case of RB6) may have noticed I havent been online the past few days, or you may not have noticed, but shhh :P

Cut a long story short, my brother has taken the xbox on holiday and I got annoyed, with this, and the usual arguments when he is in the country, so Ive bought my own with my own XBOX Live ID.

Feel free to add my new one, ThorpaaayUK, and we'll get a drive on (even though I have to start TDU all over again )

Also Diablo, just wondering if my forum username could be changed to accomodate the ID change? If not, no worries.

See you all soon!

(Also got Forza, so Ill have a drive on that with some of you guys too )

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: Change of XBOX Live ID/username

Sure I'll do the change now, bare in mind though that you may need to login again once it's done. Any issues email me. What do you want ? Thorpaaay or ThorpaaayUK ?
    I'm a bit mental.

3. ThorpaaayUK is offline Steer with the rear

ThorpaaayUK, same as the ID. Thank you

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by ThorpaaayUK »
    ThorpaaayUK, same as the ID. Thank you
    Done.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Cool stuff man.. I've recently had to start TDU again too (yesterday) so we will be annoyed at Atari togeather! Btw My net is out for the next couple of days so add me by then if you can dude!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...