1. -RotorDemon- is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Looking for my license number. Can't play TDU without it.

Searched and found nothing.

I purchased TDU online (Digital download through Digital River) Still have TDU installed on my old XP hard drive. Since then I purchased a couple SATA drives, installed vista and tried to install TDU. However I cannot find my serial or license number for the game. Digital River wants and order number/password or email/last 5 digits of the CC# used. Problem is, I don't have the order number so forget that. I know my email but the CC used was my ex-wifes when we were together, that was over a year ago.

Is there anyway I could find the serial/license # on my XP hard drive? Registry entry or some file in the TDU directory?

Thank you very much.

Edit: Found it on another forum.

Anyone who searches for this here is where the license is located .TXT files one for the megapack and one for the original:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Test Drive Unlimited
    Last edited by -RotorDemon-; 21/11/08 at 07:00 AM.

2. BobbyV is offline insomniac

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Test Drive Unlimited\CDKey.txt
    edit: LOL