1. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Default Fable 2 : Post your Hero

Well as a few of us from the forum have ventured forth into Albion I though I'd start a thread where people can post a pic of their Hero.

This is my first Hero and her dog called "Cat". She's 100% Good and about 90% Pure (she's was 100% at one point), she's an expert Riflewoman with a sideline in Will but is useless with a sword.

My second hero is still in development and he'll be Evil and a melee master
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'd rather be topless !

2. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I'll post mine when I get further into the same, probably be on it more tommorow (gadget show and spooks on tonight).

Is there much difference in the game with Good vs Evil?
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

3. t.
    t. is offline Retired

This is my first and so far only character on the game. He used to have a Dog called Fangio but he is no more. Fights well with swords and magic, pretty average with a rifle though.

Apologies for the poor quality, blame my phone.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

4. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    I'll post mine when I get further into the same, probably be on it more tommorow (gadget show and spooks on tonight).

Is there much difference in the game with Good vs Evil?
    Well the world changes depending upon some of your choices and quests you do

As to your character ...

Well there's Good vs Evil and Pure vs Corrupt ... one effects your skin which changes from pale and cracked up to tanned and the other gives Horns or a H A L O (I think)

One of the Melee stats give your muscles (it's pretty obvious)
    Skill - makes you taller (to do with the olden days when tall people were the archers with longbows)
    Will - gives you the veins (blue if your Good, red if your Evil ... I think)

There's lots of discussion as to all the possible Hero combinations and what the look like, as you need to include Neutral too.

Oh your dog changes from neutral to either a golden retriever like mine or a doberman if your evil
    I'd rather be topless !

5. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

How did you keep her looking so youthful Hybrid?? Mine looks as old as a hag lool, gonna restart tomorrow, if not later tonight.
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

6. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

Must say i was unsure weather i would like this game but after you get past the first boring bit and make it the first town, i was hooked

will get pictures up if i remember, im right in thinking there is no photo type mode, the above photos are just camera pointed at TV shots

7. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

khevo - yeah no photomode ... just good old camera photography of my tv

Nipper - I'll pm you as people might not want to know the story
    I'd rather be topless !

8. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

I'll take a photo later too, even though TSS and I went on a rampage yesterday so I could get the 100% evil achievement

9. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid_IV »
    Nipper - I'll pm you as people might not want to know the story
    Thank you, gonna restart it later today. (And not rush through this time)
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

10. Samurai Lincoln is offline Exoticar Driver

My character with his awesome white hair, complete purity, and gold eye-patch. Taken with laptop, as my camera is being borrowed
    This is my signature until I can think of something better.

Mom's Spaghetti.