1. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Default Types of Tuscan 2 (2li and 3.6li)

When we went to see the person about the Tuscan the dealer said it was the 4 liter vershion but wasn't an S. Looking there isn't such a thing. I know there are people here who know to much about cars so have you ever heard this. Put in another thread, its the Tuscan 2 convertible and is about 7 months old (if that make much difference.

Title is meant to say 4 and 3.6 litre.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

2. neil12345 is offline the mind is a dangerous t

Default Re: Types of Tuscan 2 (2li and 3.6li)

the latest Tuscan S have a 3996CC 6 cylinder engine 3996CC = 4 litres

Hope that helps

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Default Re: Types of Tuscan 2 (2li and 3.6li)

As you said the S is the 4 litre, the normal is the 3.6 litre. The odd thing is I was talking to someone about this car said and the one he was selling was a 4 litre but wasn't an s.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .