1. Dudeman258 is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Offline problem

Hey guys, I just got the game, and I am having a problem. I played for a few hours yesterday, and this morning I installed the patch 1.66A.

Now, whenever I got to open the map it either instantly crashes, or a message coming up says online servers not available. Then after hitting ok, it crashes....

Any ideas? Really frustrated because I wanted to beat the game offline first.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Dudeman

2. Rodrighazzo is offline I'm the king of glitches!

uhm... try to play it without the Patch.
    I dont know what could be the problem ...

"Impossible is nothing"

3. Dudeman258 is offline Just a Skidmark

I just re-installed it without the patch and it crashed, then tried it with the patch. Ugh, this is so frustrating.

Oh, and when I look behind now the car sound clips out when inside the car.

This game seemed so sweet now I want to return it.

Dudeman