1. Aston Martin V8 Vantage GAUGE Fix Request!
    fatal is offline Rusted Banger

Question

Hello! Could anybody make a FIX for Aston Martin V8 Vantage's gauge please? I think in real, it same as the DB9 Coupé, but in TDU the V8 Vantage's too dark and i think the texture resolution is too low. Thanks if somebody make the fix for me and for the community.

P.S: Sorry for my english skills.

2. Aston Martin V8 Vantage GAUGE Fix Request! Comments
  3. Cipo is offline Epic Loser -_-

Agreed, the Gauges are so low-poly. That really sucks...

4. fatal is offline Rusted Banger

Yes, but the quality of the db9 gauge will be enough for me But I like v8 vantage more than the db9

5. Martin1491 is offline AMOC President

Its just disappointing the over all poor quality of all the Aston Martin's in TDU.
    President of AMOC (Aston Martin Owners Club).
    -
    "Life is divided into two kinds of people, those who like me and those who can go to hell"