1. Koenigsegg CCR
    SIr_Slither is offline Just a Skidmark

Exclamation

Hey all! Sorry that I haven't been around lately. Life really takes it's toll on my gaming hobby. Anyways, I brought some good news with me! A new sound mod release!

This sound is based around the Koenigsegg CCGT, and the idle sound is recorded directly from the CCGT by me! Enjoy!

Note: I'm not sure if it will work with the CC8S, as I haven't tried it. It should work, as the sound files are the same. So those of you who don't have the megapack won't be left out with this release!
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Koenigsegg CCR Comments
  3. Cipo is offline Epic Loser -_-

Ive tried the Mod. Its not bad but i think it fits better for some Musclecars. Anyway good job.

4. SIr_Slither is offline Just a Skidmark

Well the CCGT has a 5.0 naturally-aspirated DOHC 32-Valve V8 in it. So, there's the reason behind the muscle car sound. If you have heard a CC in person, it would sound very similar to this. Possibly a little lower in tone, but still pretty similar!

5. GF6200N00B is offline http://www.youtube.com/us

any videos or sound clips?

6. SIr_Slither is offline Just a Skidmark

Yeah, I'm working on a new sound at the moment. I'll download and use the free version of fraps for a 30 sec. recording so that you can hear it.

EDIT: It appears that FRAPS has some major issues nowadays and any of the videos i record using this program can no longer be played. For some reason Windows Media Player, DiX Player, WinAMP, nor Windows Movie Maker can play the clips. If someone else would like to record any of my sounds for this person, please do so! Just remember to credit me with making the sounds.
    Last edited by SIr_Slither; 17/11/08 at 14:38 PM.

7. GF6200N00B is offline http://www.youtube.com/us

8. Spence is offline DIRECT DRIVE

What an aggressive V8 sound, great job I like it!
    If you can make more real V8 sound that would be really cool