1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Default XBL Connection Issues

Having Xbox LIVE Connection issues?

In the past few hours, the Xbox Operations Center noticed that large number of members were disconnected from Xbox LIVE, some more than once. Our Engineering teams are actively working to determine the root cause of this issue and to prevent it from happening again. If you are disconneced, you should be able to reconnect after a few minutes. Thanks for your patience as we work quickly to solve the issue.

From Major Nelson

2. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Things are looking promising for the update eh.

I hope XBL dies after they bring in the stupid avatar crap, will teach them a lesson. Xbox is for gaming, Wii is for gimmicks.
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

3. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Yeah, I kept getting disconnected from XBL whilst playing Fable 2 yesterday, was really annoying, ran the "troubleshoot connection" thing and everything was fine so got a bit confused...

4. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

I've been on forza for over two hours now racing and running out of petrol and I've not been disconnected once. All is good at my end

5. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

struggled connecting to live this morning, changed the ethernet port on my router, tested connection and it worked fine
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

6. Samurai Lincoln is offline Exoticar Driver

Yeah I was on UNO for some time during that issue. No problems as of late
    This is my signature until I can think of something better.

Mom's Spaghetti.

Search Tags

connection
issues
xbl
xbox 360