1. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Default Installed a extra gig of RAM

I'm proud of myself today as it's the first mod i ever installed myself

Was a bit worried when it wouldnt click in but i got it eventually

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

2. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Lol congrats! I want an extra Gb aswell, just for the heck of it. Hopefully it could make the PC a little faster..
    That would probably be a nightmare for me if I ever tried modding that the piece doesn't click in where it's supposed to be! xD

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I found, when added my extra RAM, it didn't make it run faster (to an extent). It just allowed me to run more programs with out it maxxing out. (So I guess, kind of faster, I just hadn't actually used the Sidebar + Object Dock + other apps + a game before)
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

4. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    I found, when added my extra RAM, it didn't make it run faster (to an extent). It just allowed me to run more programs with out it maxxing out. (So I guess, kind of faster, I just hadn't actually used the Sidebar + Object Dock + other apps + a game before)
    yeah i noticed that too. Nothing really runs faster i can just run more stuff at once without stuttering etc.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

5. maroonstigjlr is offline British car lover!

To make your PC faster generally I reckon the best upgrade would be one of those Raptor Drives. More expensive but a hell of a lot faster..

Well done btw . I've had to fix a CD drive before (well remove it and fit another). Tried 2 new ones which were both broken XD. 3rd one I accidently wired wrong but it's fixed now.

6. Eden1238 is offline Test Drive Unlimited 2!!

My brother had 512mb ram on hes computer, he added 1.5gb and you can feel it you added 256mb, not really a big change but it's just fine.