+ Reply to Thread

1. hpluls is offline Bogan Chariot Aficionado

Default "Last Post in forum" is being dumb

I've been having this issue all day today... Like, I sign in, and under the description of a forum (e.g. Mod Shop, The Bin) there's that thing that shows when the last post was made... I go to a forum, then hit Back to go back to the index... and some of the "last post" things are showing posts that have been made a few hours ago (and definitely are not "last posts"). Anyone having this issue?

2. Nodz86 is offline ____________

If you press back they don't update, just stay the same until you refresh or push the index link

3. hpluls is offline Bogan Chariot Aficionado

I know, but it's not like they're not updating... they're reverting to the state from a few hours before

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The page and it's content when you click Back will remain with what it was or even worse it will load from either your own or even your ISP's (AOL for example) cache.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. hpluls is offline Bogan Chariot Aficionado

Ah, then the loading from the cache might be the reason Thanks for explaining it.

Search Tags