Thread: Hi lads

1. alabama619 is offline Clan Owner

Default Hi lads

Hi

I'm Alex (alabama619), I own a Lamborghini Murcialgo fully tuned, A Ford Mustang GT for my mate when he eventually gets the game, and a Alfa Romeo GT for my other mate for when he gets the game lol.

I am 14 and founder of a Gaming Clan for under 18's.

Thanks!

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: Hi lads

Dammmmmmmmnnnnnnn I was like he own's a Murcielago then realised it was spelt incorrectly and that you were talking about the game, nuts ! Anyway welcome to the board mate and we hope you enjoy your time here and make some good mates. Make sure to post your gamespy id in your profile so that others may add you and check out the TDU - PC section for info on cruises and such.

I'm a bit mental.

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Hello (i'm not just going to put this on all these posts)
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. XxZanza LabzxX is offline Moo!

Hey, welcome, This is a great forum =]

"Every action has a reaction. We've got one planet, one chance." - Tim McIlrath

5. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Welcome to the site Alex!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...