1. T3hReaper91 is offline Car Aficianado

Default The Official Signature And Avatar Request Thread

The Official Signature And Avatar Request Thread

Ok Guys Here Is Where You Can Post A Request For A Signature Or Avatar To Be Made By Another TDU-C Member.

So Instead Of Making New Threads Post In This Thread.

Please Ask Politely Otherwise You Request Might Not Be Made.

All Signatures And Avatars Now Will Have To Comply With The New Image Posting Guidelines

When The Person Has Made Your Signature Or Avatar You Will Need To Use Your Own Image Upload And Not The Other Persons.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I Will Start Of With My Request:
    A Matching Signature And Avatar Of The Carver One Also With T3hReaper Somehow In The Signature.
    I Dont Mind What Picture Or Style You Use You Know Best!
    Thanks T3hReaper

CPU: AMD FX8350 x8 Black Edition 4.2Ghz O/C 4.6Ghz Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i GPU: 2x MSI Geforce GTX 770 Gaming Edition 4Gb SLI
    Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX Memory: 16Gb Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz Case: Corsair Graphite 600T Special Edition White
    OS: Windows 8.1 Pro Microphone: AT2020 Mouse: Logitech G9x Keyboard: Logitech G910

Youtube

2. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

T3hReaper, I haven't been able to take a good amount of time to make your sig cause I've have been busy. When I get a decent amount of time I will post it for you to use.

3. T3hReaper91 is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by King Fu Panda »
    T3hReaper, I haven't been able to take a good amount of time to make your sig cause I've have been busy. When I get a decent amount of time I will post it for you to use.
    Kool Thanks NP

CPU: AMD FX8350 x8 Black Edition 4.2Ghz O/C 4.6Ghz Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i GPU: 2x MSI Geforce GTX 770 Gaming Edition 4Gb SLI
    Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX Memory: 16Gb Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz Case: Corsair Graphite 600T Special Edition White
    OS: Windows 8.1 Pro Microphone: AT2020 Mouse: Logitech G9x Keyboard: Logitech G910

Youtube