1. me™ is offline *turbo whistle*

Default Saints Row 2 ???

So, I had this on pre-order from play.com with the release date expected to be yesterday. (7th November)
    Now, play.com just have a box to put your e-mail address into for them to notify you when it's available for pre-order!
    Gamestation don't have it on their website at all, only the PS3 and X360 versions (which are already out).
    Game just say it's out of stock.
    HMV say the release date is 7th March 2009!!
    Both Tesco and Asda say 1st January 2020, lols.

Here's the best bit, on THQ's own website they said the release date is TBC. This is THQ themselves!! They had no news about any sort of delay or anything.

What the hell has happened?!

2. t.
    t. is offline Retired

No one seems to have an answer, not even the SR forums. Wikipedia has it down for a 5th January release.

A few people I know on 360 had it and played it for about ........... that long before moving on so I'm not sure it's that great.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

3. me™ is offline *turbo whistle*

I have GTA IV PC on pre-order anyway, not long now...

I'll still think about SR2 though. Lots of reviews say it's loads of fun, mainly because your cousin doesn't phone you up every 2 minutes.

4. SLRRR is offline Ace

Saints Row 2 for the PC is delaided because some problems with the controls or something.

5. me™ is offline *turbo whistle*

I bet Rockstar are laughing right now. The one main competitor to GTA IV PC gets delayed at the last minute...

6. Nodz86 is offline ____________

thats probably the real reason its delayed they knew GTA IV would enialate them so they've put it back for when the hype has gone

7. me™ is offline *turbo whistle*

You conspiracy theorist, you.

8. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

I have watched a couple of videos of this and I was not impressed at all. Graphics are pretty shocking and the driving is a bit like it was in San Andreas/Vice City. Definitly will not be buying it and I don't see why anybody would want to but thats just me!

9. LeetPix is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wait30Seconds »
    Graphics are pretty shocking and the driving is a bit like it was in San Andreas/Vice City.
    ive played the game on xbox 360..the graphics are like 3/4 ps2 and 1/4 xbox360-ps3 graphics..and thats low xbox360-ps3 graphics, and the driving is alot worse than san andreas...wayyyy worst >_>, but if u get over the fact that the driving is terrible and the graphics are crap, the game is actually fun..like u get to pretty much do anything u want, and online is fun too..but gta 4 online is better..ive played both of it on xbox live..co-op story mode online is really fun tho and never gets boring lol

10. SLRRR is offline Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Wait30Seconds »
    I have watched a couple of videos of this and I was not impressed at all. Graphics are pretty shocking and the driving is a bit like it was in San Andreas/Vice City. Definitly will not be buying it and I don't see why anybody would want to but thats just me!

It not about the graphiqs is about the fun I'm waiting on GTA IV (pc) but i'm really want to play this game to its so much fun

Here is a trailer about the vehiculs and weapons:

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

Shock Paddles ftw

11. me™ is offline *turbo whistle*

Yeah, after watching that video, I still want it.

12. SLRRR is offline Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Delight »
    Yeah, after watching that video, I still want it.

I had the same, because off the fun you can have. But the pc version is delayed so i have to wait. But first i do GTA IV

13. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Trust me it is not worth it. The game is crap, Online is completely broken ( i have not been able to get into a single online match since i got the game), the game is crap, GTA 4 is better, the game is crap. I will be trading it in soon for Motorstorm Pacific Rift.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

14. me™ is offline *turbo whistle*

Well I may eventually get SR2 through a method which does not require me to pay for it. *nudge nudge*

Piracy is bad, kids. Yaaaarrr...