Topic:

wtf helppppp

1. nsxrippin is offline Just a Skidmark

Default wtf helppppp

ok so i tdu and was all happy until i played it its so choppy is it because of my laptop what did i do wrong i mean i just got the laptop and this thingie with the game its just really choppy is there any thing i can do this is the computer specs SPENT 40 bucks for a choppy game great HP Compaq Presario V6000 features a 1.66-GHz Intel Core Duo T2300 CPU, 1GB of memory, NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150 graphics and a bright 15.4-inch display

2. nsxrippin is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Re: wtf helppppp

is it cuz i have a 6150 card and need a 6600

3. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

And your 1.6 processor you need a required 2.4 Ghz. And take your time when making a thread.

4. Sunny is offline VIP MEMBER

a friend of mine plays on a 2.0GHz cpu. And it works fine..

5. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Required Processor is 2.4, but I guess 2.0 ghz is ok. Just make sure you reach the required the video card requirement.

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

It's a dual-core 1.6 so it's plenty, one thing that might be doing is the graphics card, as far as I know a Go card is an integrated card and you require a dedicated card. I'm sure someone else will be able to confirm or deny but I don't think your graphics card is upto the task unfortunately.
    I'm a bit mental.

7. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax »
    Required Processor is 2.4, but I guess 2.0 ghz is ok. Just make sure you reach the required the video card requirement.
    I got a 2.13 and it depends, but it's useable and looks fine.

8. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Yea anything about 2.0 should be fine, my 1.6 works so yea Yes Diablo you are correct with that statement.

9. Sunny is offline VIP MEMBER

niceee, i pass wit 2.2!