1. jonah794 is offline Speed is a virtue

Smile How do i do club races (inter & intra)?

Im nearly an ace on TDU, and all i need to do is do 3 inter club races, but ive read up that you need to be in the same LAN, so if i want to do it with somebody across the world, how do i do it.

im a bit confused

thanks

2. T0M722 is offline "POWWEERRRR!!"

Exclamation answer

You must at first have someone in your club. Then i think you must both be in your club/theur club then just click on intra/inter..and they do the same.

3. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

I was in your exact position and I don't think it's possible unless you have friends with fours computers or so with two different copies of the game or something like that. Anyway I don't know anybody with the game so I used the Ace Completion thing which lets you have those already done at the start but you have to reset your whole career, lose all yours cars and do it all again.

4. SLRRR is offline Ace

There is indeed another way to get to Ace level, but you wont have to redo all the races etc..... somebody posted it here (cheapshades was the creater)

5. RedCarDriver is offline I <3 Edit Button

Do you have a link to that? I have used the search function but I haven't been able to find it.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it:
    http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...d.php?t=667698

EDIT 2: Darn it, I'd still have to buy everything back...

Is anyone interested in doing Hamachi LAN with me, then?
    Last edited by RedCarDriver; 26/06/09 at 02:53 AM. Reason: nevermind, found it

6. SLRRR is offline Ace

Hamachi LAN doesnt work, atleast that's what everyone told me

7. RedCarDriver is offline I <3 Edit Button

Are you sure? I though it was just the internet games connected to the main server that didn't work because of how the server is run.
    Last edited by RedCarDriver; 26/06/09 at 16:29 PM.