1. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Default F1: Watching back on 2008.

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.
    HQ: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=90oUu4B_e9Y&fmt=18

Clip made by a Dutch TV Channel, really nice video imo.
    Thought i'd share it with you all.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

2. Mb

Wow, so much people watch my threads.

NOT

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

3. iBilo is offline ;)

I love this video, great memories.

4. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Video has been deleted.

5. Mb

Weird, it was there yesterday.

6. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

MB, relax, people stay at different time zones
    If we wanted to boycott a person's threads, we'll boycott Carfreak's alright?

7. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Formula One Management.

Youtube is getting ridiculous now, so many good videos being removed for stupid copyright claims.
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

8. Mb

Quote Originally Posted by [TC] Nipper »
    This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Formula One Management.

Youtube is getting ridiculous now, so many good videos being removed for stupid copyright claims.
    I got an e-mail a while a go that there was a copyright claim on one of my vidoes because i used a song from that producer. I could take it off or i would get advertisement on my profile, so i took it off.

9. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    I got an e-mail a while a go that there was a copyright claim on one of my vidoes because i used a song from that producer. I could take it off or i would get advertisement on my profile, so i took it off.
    I've had that a couple of times now. I also got the option to put some of their stock music over my video instead, you should hear to how bad it is!