1. VolkswagenRacing is offline Rusted Banger

Default I'm a new guy.

Hey guys, im new here and just got TDU yesterday, installed it, and strted to play it. My laptop is kinda laggy, but I might install it on another pc of mine. Looking forward to a good time and would like to join the club!

///Volkswagen R32

SOOAG - Smug Owner of a G25

2. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

to TDU:C
    Is this yours R32?

3. VolkswagenRacing is offline Rusted Banger

No, I usually drive one in the game, I also have the 360 version but no LIVE...

///Volkswagen R32

4. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Hey there, welcome to tdu-central. As for your request to join the club, sadly it's on hold at the moment for reasons explained in this post. Have fun!
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

5. VolkswagenRacing is offline Rusted Banger

Thanks guys! If you ever need anything regarding Volkswagen, I'm your man. I try to be as active as i can and will do my best to answer anything or help.

///Volkswagen R32

6. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Hello there, welcome to TDU:C