1. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Default Pontiac G8 GXP Street Concept

SEMA Preview: 638-horsepower Pontiac G8 GXP Street Concept

Posted Nov 1st 2008 12:25PM by Drew Phillips
    Filed under: Concept Cars, SEMA, Sedans/Saloons, Pontiac

Click above for a high resolution image
    One of the best parts about SEMA is getting to see the manufacturers build cars they might not otherwise. Take this G8 GXP Street Concept, for example. Sure, the 415-horsepower 6.2L V8 in the standard G8 GXP is plenty good enough, but why not stuff the new LSX454 crate engine from GM Performance Parts underneath the hood? The 7.4L V8 is good for a ZR1-matching 638 horsepower and 600 lb-ft torque, allowing this G8 to unashamedly call itself a true muscle car. Other features include stiffer springs and the brake package from the CTS-V as well as 20-inch black chrome wheels. The exterior has been given an aggressive makeover with a new front fascia with unique upper and lower grilles and a rear fascia that incorporates a diffuser and performance exhaust system. Inside are custom leather seats and a new gauge cluster. More details and plenty of photos are soon to come when we hit the show floor next week. Thanks for the tip, Jonathon!
    [Source: GMInsideNews.com]

POWAAAAAAAAAH, I think some members will be happy to see this

source- Autoblog

2. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

I like this But still i'd get a RS6.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

3. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Jesus, that looks like a bit of an animal . Will look on StreetFire, see if they have any videos on it, looks brilliant. I do recall seeing something similar to it about a month ago though, not sure if it was a Pontiac though. I wonder if it has their engine or if they stole Holdens engine again .

4. iBilo is offline ;)

Looks good. SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

5. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

Well, there goes the HSV 427... Completely blown out of the weeds
    Last edited by Car Freak; 02/11/08 at 18:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

6. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Quote Originally Posted by Car Freak »
    Well, there goes the HSV 427... Completely pushed out of the spotlight
    That's the car I was thinking of.

7. gingervette is offline Corvette = Win

I don't think it should have as much power as the ZR1, because that makes the ZR1 look less advanced, that's why the 2009 CTS-V has 556, not 638. I love everything on the car though, what a beast!
    U mad bro?