1. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Default Left 4 Dead Opening Cinematic HD!

2. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

*saves up money*

Must have that

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Wow that looks impressive, looks like a cross between Resident Evil 2 and Dead Rising. One to watch for sure.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

WARNING: All contents of this post are not suitable for younger members as the contents contain horror, swearing and extreme violence.

There are some good videos over on http://www.left4dead411.com/ that show how much fun Left 4 Dead is.

I can't stop going on about how good this game is and I'm sure everyone around me is fed up of me going on about it.

Also a very funny L4D video. FAIL can not be used enough.

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

5. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Love this game played the demo with a bunch of friends makes it soo fun. Gonna get it for the Holiday season.

Haha that was soo funny. That Is how I am on when I play.

MJ. When its released on tuesday I gotta play with you. It would be soo fun.
    Last edited by HavockJoker; 16/11/08 at 15:46 PM.