Topic:

Drifting

1. DanielX is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Drifting

Does anyone got some tips on drifting in TDU PS2 ya know best cars best roads

2. StrickenHAWK? is offline Car Aficianado

ford gt, the sports car design maserati (forgot the name). i think you have hardcore mode on the ps2, so if its not unlocked unlock it or use it. start off on the racing track down the bottom of the island, and do that until you are pretty satisfied with what you can do. then, go up the top right of the map, and zoom in. you should see some windey roads and thats where you want to go. it is a bit hard at first, but you will ge the hang of it. just keep on practising and then you will be a pro. hope this helps

3. DanielX is offline Just a Skidmark

Default yeah ps2 is for poor people like me

yeah atari had to like cut some things to save money I guess because ps22 a psp got the short end of the stick we dont have hardcore mode maserati's bikes ferrari's and psp users dont have the cockpit view atari screwed us

4. StrickenHAWK? is offline Car Aficianado

oh......sorry. i knew they didn't have some things but i didn't know they didn't have that much left out of them.....are you still getting it for pc?

5. Immelmann is offline Custom User Title

PS2 may have HC mode, it doesn's show till you've reached Champion anyway, so...

6. a nugget is offline BNR34 FTW!!!

ps2/psp dont have hardcore! the lotus elise 111r is the best for drifting. practice at the track then when you are good go to razorback ridge to drift.

7. tdu master is offline Just a Skidmark

Default anyone up for a cruise. PSP only.

YEAH WE NEED FERRARIS, anyone up for a cruise and a drifting session, I am if I can get a decent connection.

The monkey just looked funny, I couldn't help myself.