Topic:

/Rant

1. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Default /Rant

I have MCLA coming today, just turned my xbox on, and, guess what, I have the 3 RRoD, its 2 years old so has no warranty, And to top that all off my Computer is also beyond repair

So now i have a brand new game, with no console to play it on, if only this would of happened a week ago id of bought it for the PS3

Sorry for the waste of a topic, but i really needed a place to vent.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Have this

[imglink]http://th00.deviantart.com/fs5/300W/i/2004/333/1/c/Love_by_darunia_art.jpg[/imglink]
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

MCLA just arrived this minute

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Mike if it is RRoD you have 3 years warranty buddy. MS extended it all Xbox's, get on the phone and inform them. Is it the definite RRoD plus check your cables and HDD etc just to make sure. What colour is your powerbrick light when the box is on?
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

You always have warranty on RROD, as you can't do anything against it.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

6. Nodz86 is offline ____________

CMM its 3 years for the 3RRoD. log onto Xbox.com and orgonize it or go on the phone.

But check all connections 1st as said above as it could just be a cable hanging out.

7. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Thats great news to hear, but, I managed to get it working, it wasnt anything to do with the cables, after leaving it for around 10 mins, turning it on ,seeing the 3 red lights, then repeated that again, i tilted it on its side and held down the power button to turn it on, and it worked, Ive just got a camaro SS on MCLA, around 30 mins playing since i went to watch Quantom of solace, but, got something came up, going to watch it tomorrow instead

What i think is that the RRoD is only around the corner, this is just a signal to say its on its way out.

8. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

If you get RRoD again just try what you tried to get it working a few times, and if it really is out then just call MS and said it off. I hear they're pretty good with their delivery times now.

9. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I had that and it worked for about 2 days then started again, only just managed to get GTA out of it

10. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    I had that and it worked for about 2 days then started again, only just managed to get GTA out of it
    In that case, i better get using my time wisely, so im not as annoyed when i can no longed play the new game