1. nitrox is offline HC ES ! <3

Question how do you cut of the engin on the 360

i have a lill' question,

i've seen vid's on youtube, where people drive, park their car, and cut off the engine, but how do you cut it off ????,

greetz

Ford Focus RS
    2.5 litres Inline 5 TurboCharged Engine
    300BHP
    simply said, "A Beast Amongst The Cars"

2. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Default Re: how do you cut of the engin on the 360

You mean turning it off right? Well you can't.. You can crash and then press select that will turn the car off at the side of the road..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Hit the back button.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

ive had it happen a couple times where i pulled out my S281 Extreme and leave the house on the top of the crater, and it starts rolling while its in neutral. i wanted to see how far i could go, and i got as far as the very end of the 'Drag Strip' in the main city b4 it stopped by itself. ALL THAT WAY w/o turning the car on.

it doesnt seem to happen all the time, but when it does i get a couple ppl followin me a for a little bit.
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

5. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Capn Wakka »
    ive had it happen a couple times where i pulled out my S281 Extreme and leave the house on the top of the crater, and it starts rolling while its in neutral. i wanted to see how far i could go, and i got as far as the very end of the 'Drag Strip' in the main city b4 it stopped by itself. ALL THAT WAY w/o turning the car on.
    Thats awsome
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

6. B1gSmurf is offline Rusted Banger

Yes thats a long end, lol.

7. mellors_ is offline Banned

what you do to turn your engine of if you are parked up of the road is to go on the map and press B to exit and ya engine we be turned off