1. Nauraushaun is offline Hot Hatch

Default Stuck on 97 percent

Is there anyone out there on 100%? I'm on 97, I have every car (which is acutally neccessary), I have every house, I've passed every club, I've done every race (besides the muliplayer ones which can't be done at the moment)...

2. nitrox is offline HC ES ! <3

Lightbulb Re: Stuck on 97 percent

do you have all the achievements, maybe that's the problem ...

greetz

Ford Focus RS
    2.5 litres Inline 5 TurboCharged Engine
    300BHP
    simply said, "A Beast Amongst The Cars"

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Default Re: Stuck on 97 percent

Have you discovered all the roads?
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. Nauraushaun is offline Hot Hatch

Achievements? Roads? I went around and made sure there are no grey buildings, so that I've been to them all...It didn't lift my percentage at all, so I didn't bother with the two player drive-ins.

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

How differen this game is to the xbox verhsion I don't know but go into the house, info, achivments and there is a list of everything you need to do.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Nauraushaun »
    I have every house, I've passed every club, I've done every race (besides the muliplayer ones which can't be done at the moment)...
    Wouldn't that be the problem? Unless theres no achievments for multi-player races..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

7. Nauraushaun is offline Hot Hatch

I figured that a game that NEEDS a wireless connection for you to reach 100% isn't right, and they don't need to be done. It's onyl 3%, and there's like 50 races. I can't do them anyway, it says the lobby is unavailible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    How differen this game is to the xbox verhsion I don't know but go into the house, info, achivments and there is a list of everything you need to do.
    Well, there is no character customization. The cars come with paint and sometimes wheel choices, and the only modifications are 3 performance packages, pack 3 being best and most expensive, but still pretty damn cheap. Also, there are houses. You buy them, basically just so you can store more cars. You can teleport to events and buildings you've been to once before so you don't have to drive EVERYWHERE, you only have to do it once. You can teleport anywhere on the island at about 70%
    As for achievements, all there are races of course, ranging from different car classes and all that, and there are clubs. Clubs are just random specification things (eg. German Car Club) with 8 races to do so you can reach president, the top level. Once you do you get a free upgrade on your car, and sometimes a free car.

8. BrooklynGT is offline Just a Skidmark

did u play the game on easy to beat it so fast....

9. Nauraushaun is offline Hot Hatch

Nope, I did every race on hard, I wanted the money.
    My story: I had the promo version a month before the actual game came out. Loved it, passed it (except for that one race, Freeway Flyer, it was impossible in that version, in the full game they actually changed the route of it to follow the freeway more, and I got it in one shot.

Then the full game came out. And my old save file didn't work. I wanted to be able to show off a Koenigsegg CCR online, so I played it hardcore for the first few days, and got one. Then it was school holidays, so I just played it for a few days straight...
    I'm thinking of passing it again. It's soo good.

10. hpcobra is offline Just a Skidmark

Did you ever make it to 100%? I'm at 98%

11. Nauraushaun is offline Hot Hatch

Nah, I'm on 98&#37; as well

12. nitrox is offline HC ES ! <3

i think cuz he didn't do all the MP race's, u getting GP for it to in the 360 version right ?

greetz

Ford Focus RS
    2.5 litres Inline 5 TurboCharged Engine
    300BHP
    simply said, "A Beast Amongst The Cars"

13. Nauraushaun is offline Hot Hatch

I found out how! You have to buy 2 Merc SLKs, and mod one, and 3 350Zs, and mod two with the two different R-tune packages.

14. turbo lag is offline Banned

Im on &#37;99 and ive done everything imaginable...

15. Nauraushaun is offline Hot Hatch

You must be missing a couple of cars. Use a car list from the thread in here to find out

16. Ninja_Benjamin is offline Burnt-out Shell

Quote Originally Posted by Nauraushaun »
    Nope, I did every race on hard, I wanted the money.
    My story: I had the promo version a month before the actual game came out. Loved it, passed it (except for that one race, Freeway Flyer, it was impossible in that version, in the full game they actually changed the route of it to follow the freeway more, and I got it in one shot.

Then the full game came out. And my old save file didn't work. I wanted to be able to show off a Koenigsegg CCR online, so I played it hardcore for the first few days, and got one. Then it was school holidays, so I just played it for a few days straight...
    I'm thinking of passing it again. It's soo good.
    Did you really played the hollydays straight? I mean did you played 24/7?
    or 5 hours at the day?
    My TAg Name is Ninja_Benjamin but is it on PS2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chrysler ME 4-12
    Stage 3 uppgrade, Max speed: 440 km/h,
    0-100 km/h: 2.7 sec, Max power: 1020 bhp

17. Nauraushaun is offline Hot Hatch

Lol not 24/7, or even every day. Just quite a bit considering I didn't have much else to do.

18. Ninja_Benjamin is offline Burnt-out Shell

ok ok^^ but take it easy so your eyes dosent change form from circle to TV form^^
    My TAg Name is Ninja_Benjamin but is it on PS2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chrysler ME 4-12
    Stage 3 uppgrade, Max speed: 440 km/h,
    0-100 km/h: 2.7 sec, Max power: 1020 bhp

19. *JWR* is offline Just a Skidmark

is there a notification message when you get all the cars?? so far got everything imaginable, inc 3 different 350z's and 4 different merc SLK's,

20. Nauraushaun is offline Hot Hatch

There isn't, but you'll have 100&#37;. You don't have everything imaginable if you don't have 100% :P