1. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

Default The First Time I Have Ever Found An F1 Lap Interesting

And it is just one car...

BMW's F1 '06 lapping the nordschliefe withNick Heidfeld at the wheel

Honestly, F1 trully bores me stiff, I just dont find the tracks interesting enough. That video however, I got really into, I've never seen such an engauging onboard camera, all the while i am finding myself saying 'No way did he take that corner that fast' something I have never thought of when watching GPs

Trully an automotive miracle, It would be amazing if the Nordshliefe was where the F1 was held again, It's just a shame it is too dangerous.
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

2. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Actually it's not that dangerous if you know the track. Everybody makes it dangerous during TF as they can't drive or don't know the track
    Even i know the track, come on, they should learn it pretty fast then.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

3. iBilo is offline ;)

I know, wish they raced there. It would be so entertaining.

4. Immelmann is offline Custom User Title

That was incredible. Near the beginning there were a few corners that I was just amazed by, staggering performance there.

5. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

He wasn't even going fast, he was just cruising around.
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.