Topic:

Volvo S80!

1. EddieofSWE is offline Påntiak Fajerbörd

Default Volvo S80!

Hi! Im new here at this forum and i have no skills of 3D modelling.
    So i desided to register myself and create this thread for getting some cars i always been looking for! I like the Volvo S80 and i really hope someone could make it!

As i said, im nothing for modelling but i think one of the Lexus cars would be great to replace whit the S80 which got a similar performance. The wheels doesnt matter so much for me but it would be so nice if the S80 got a color like the picture. Otherwise, grey is OK.
    I dont know how many pictures i should give or if someone could look at google after more.
    The interior should be hard to create but if its able to do its shouldnt be hard to find some pictures. If its needed, i can add some more pictures.
    sorry for my bad english (if it is?) // Eddie

this is how i really want it to look!
    Don't read this, it's just wasting your time.

2. RX_37 is offline Peugeot RCZ THP 200

I'd rather go for a Saab 9-5 Aero

3. scaleopdriver is offline GT500 Fan!

why not a S60 R?
    [Sig Removed - Please edit your sig to be within the Rules of the board of 500w x 130h and 100KB. Thanks!]
    Thanks to FA430RGT for this awesome sig

4. EddieofSWE is offline Påntiak Fajerbörd

haha i like saab to!
    but im want the S80 mostly.
    the S60 is almost the same but a little smaller, but theres nothing wrong with the R version!
    Don't read this, it's just wasting your time.

5. zorko is offline Just a Skidmark

looove sweeden autos

6. Kurgan777 is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by scaleopdriver »
    why not a S60 R?
    That's already been done, if I remember correctly, Grin did it.
    Best Cameras and IK's (compliant with TDUMT 1.16 and patch 1.68a/b) 450 cars listed.

Anyone who -reps someone else needs to have the guts to leave their name behind.