1. TheAmazingNacho is offline GTA IV Stunt Driver

Question DLC after console repair

Hey guys. If you've had to repair your 360 before, I'm sure you know about the bug that happens with your DLC, where you have to re-download everything, every time you play your game. Does any one know if there's a fix for this? I'd really like to get back on.
    MV Agusta F4 Tamburini - 1,600 miles | Saleen S7TT 1,300 miles | Kawasaki Ninja ZX12R - 1,200+ miles -- R.I.P. to the aforementioned vehicles

2. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

erm, you can try the license migration tool on Xbox.com

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/sy...on/default.htm

other than that, i'm not sure really. sorry
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

3. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

I thought they fixed that bug ... doesn't happen to me anymore ... I thought it was to do with the Hardcore mode DLC ... but then Hardcore mode only occassionally appears on my startup screen now!
    I'd rather be topless !

4. MaDaSp7 is offline 1993 - 2003

The license migration tool fixed both the having to re-download DLC and randomly appearing Hardcore Mode for me, I had licenses split across four Xboxes!
    "Risk it for the biscuit, as my dad says" - Lewis Hamilton

"If you make a car too adjustable people fiddle with it and most drivers haven't got a clue what they're doing" - Gordon Murray

5. TheAmazingNacho is offline GTA IV Stunt Driver

Quote Originally Posted by Who »
    erm, you can try the license migration tool on Xbox.com

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/sy...on/default.htm

other than that, i'm not sure really. sorry
    yup, I tried that, but I still have to re-download ALL of my DLC every time I play.
    MV Agusta F4 Tamburini - 1,600 miles | Saleen S7TT 1,300 miles | Kawasaki Ninja ZX12R - 1,200+ miles -- R.I.P. to the aforementioned vehicles

6. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingNacho »
    yup, I tried that, but I still have to re-download ALL of my DLC every time I play.

Is this for online or offline play?? I know for online you shouldn't need to but for offline it wont work.

Phone MS and sa6y you've got a recon unit back and now your DLC will not work even after redownloading. Sometimes if you get the right person they might refund all your MS points to rebuy but this is rare but worth a go..
    AM I right in assuming you've got a recon and not your own unit back??

7. TheAmazingNacho is offline GTA IV Stunt Driver

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    Is this for online or offline play?? I know for online you shouldn't need to but for offline it wont work.

Phone MS and sa6y you've got a recon unit back and now your DLC will not work even after redownloading. Sometimes if you get the right person they might refund all your MS points to rebuy but this is rare but worth a go..
    AM I right in assuming you've got a recon and not your own unit back??
    Thankfully, because I bought it before, I just have to re-download it, I don't have to pay any microsoft points; if that were the case I would have sold the game by now. It just inconveniences me every time I want to play, to have to re-download at least 15 car packs...

Online play, btw.