+ Reply to Thread

1. EW
    EW is offline Knee Down

Default WTH!!! whys it signing me out????????

after leaving tdu:c for a while, idle, my browser for some reason messes up

wondered if anyone had answers or if it had happened to them aswell

Woodruff-IT
    Shinny Side Up

2. Ringo_60013 is offline King Of The Classics

happens to me too... and i'm running firefox aswell...... doesn't happen on I.E. so i think its a firefox problem

POTW #20 Winner

After playing TDU for almost 4 years
    I can finally embellish my profile with...

S.O.O.A.G25

3. Nodz86 is offline ____________

It used to happen to me all the time until I ticked the remember me box. Only thing I find now is if I idle in chatbox it doesn't always update.

On another note the forum does seem to be hanging a bit lately

4. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Nope, doesn't happen on IE. Never signs me out, wierd.

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

You guys having these issues on Firefox do you have some sort of blockers or anything like that installed?

Also remember depending on how you have Firefox setup to delete all Private Data then that can also result in a new signin being needed.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. EW
    EW is offline Knee Down

hmmm i know wat ur sayin but like from that page i showed u, i can got to new post and look at my inbox and stuff, but the min i click "home" it wants me to sign in
    Woodruff-IT
    Shinny Side Up

7. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Lady! »
    hmmm i know wat ur sayin but like from that page i showed u, i can got to new post and look at my inbox and stuff, but the min i click "home" it wants me to sign in

Have you got the remember me box ticked?? if you haven't after about 20mins it logs you out if you click on home or even if you want to post a reply in a thread. used to do it to me all the time before i started to click the remember me box.

8. EW
    EW is offline Knee Down

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    Have you got the remember me box ticked?? if you haven't after about 20mins it logs you out if you click on home or even if you want to post a reply in a thread. used to do it to me all the time before i started to click the remember me box.
    yea the box is always ticket
    must be some settin i've changed on firefox coz wen i go on linux my firefox on there works fine with this site
    Woodruff-IT
    Shinny Side Up

9. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Don't forums sign you out after say 30 minutes of inactivity as a security measure? At work it happens but at home (where I have remember me ticked) it doesn't happen. (Firefox3)

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

10. StrickenHAWK? is offline Car Aficianado

i have a problem, i guess you could say it was like this. i get on the internet with internet explorer, and put in google tdu c and click the first one. sometimes i am logged in when i do this, sometimes not. i have no idea what is going on! please help me

Search Tags